BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS

Florida crystals organic sugar cane 3 lbs see more...

• Can you really taste the difference in organic cane sugar instead...11 Answers
  • What makes this better than "regular" sugar?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alisha B.
My husband started buying raw sugar to go in his coffee and one day we ran out of regular white sugar so I had to use this in my tea. To my surprise it dissolved easily and was so yummy! From there on out this is the only sugar we use. I have completely replaced white sugar with raw cane and never looked back. This is also great to use in body scrub.
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
I know the craze is to cut down on sugar and I do try but where I know I'll NEED it (coffee), I choose to simply improve my quality of sugar. Florida Natural Organic is also grown and harvested in the USA so I feel good about keeping jobs local and its Non-GMO so no added funny stuff. This sugar is a staple in our pantry!
Amanda Z.
Really great sugar! A lot of organic, bigger grain sugars are hard to dissolve or don't taste "sweet". Florida Crystals dissolves nicely and has a great flavor. I use for baking, sweetening drinks, etc. Overall, I was satisfied with both the price point and the product.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I use this sugar with my coffee a lot it is so good. Definitely met my expectations has a great flavor it is healthier than the white sugar that I would use. I am a repeat customer been buying this for a while.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
The healthy, natural way to sweeten coffee or tea! I love these crystals! They melt quickly in hot coffee. And it's a bonus that it's such a genuine, natural product made from real cane sugar!
Melissa L.
Perfect for making smoothies! The best organic sugar I've found !! I also use it to make an exfoliating body scrub before self tanning! Works like a charm
Lidia Z.
Esta azucar es una de las mas ricas que he probado en US es bastante saludable y lo mejor es que es organica la recomiendo ampliamente.
kayla g.
Morton Grove, IL
I like this sugar a lot. It is the only one I use and I love it in my tea. A little of this sugar and some honey is great.
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great organic sugar. It's not too big of grains and it tastes great on anything! Good for cooking as well
Sara I.
The only sugar my dad uses for his coffee. He repurchases one after the other. It's a must have in our household.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Can you really taste the difference in organic cane sugar instead of the regular kind? Is it worthwhile?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
What makes this better than "regular" sugar?