BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS #30 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Florida crystals organic sugar cane 3 lbs see more...

• Can you really taste the difference in organic cane sugar...11 Answers
  • What makes this better than "regular" sugar?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
No GMO is always a plus when your trying to live a healthy life style but need that sugar taste in your food or drink this is a good way to do so it is just sugar none of that extra stuff found in those other brands so if just sugar cane is what your looking for then this for you
Yvonne S.
Iowa city, IA
I picked this up at Walmart for under $4 for the 48oz jug. This sugar is great! I'm trying to be more health conscious with my food so I switched to raw sugar. The only thing I wish was different was the top of the container.. I'd rather it just have a top that is fully open so I can dip my tablespoon into it.  But it has a divided top for "sprinkling" or to pour (but it's not big enough for a tablespoon). That is just my personal preference though and does not take away from the greatness! It's organic and non-gmo.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
One of the main things that I like about this raw cane sugar is that it is US made and in recyclable packaging. Keeping jobs in the US and good for the environment. It also has a really good taste and is better for you than other sugars. Since we don't use much sugar in my house it also lasts a long time. Highly recommend.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The only sugar you will ever need. This is harvested in the USA and organic . It give all of my cakes, pies and cookies the best flavor. Loving to bake I have to keep it in bulk!
Denise C.
Jasper, GA
I know the craze is to cut down on sugar and I do try but where I know I'll NEED it (coffee), I choose to simply improve my quality of sugar. Florida Natural Organic is also grown and harvested in the USA so I feel good about keeping jobs local and its Non-GMO so no added funny stuff. This sugar is a staple in our pantry!
Deshonte B.
Belle Glade, FL
The sugar cane fields that this is made from are from my boyfriends hometown and is super fresh and well made. I haven't had an issues with it while baking and it works great in my daily tea. One thing to be cautious of is substituting for brown sugar while cooking stovetop. It can get really sweet even with a small amount so use wisely or stick to brown sugar.
Sheree K.
Homestead, FL
Love this sugar! After reading some articles and finding out organic sugar and it's tan color is better for you than white sugar that's been bleached, I switched to this and I'm glad I did. It lasts for a good while and doesn't alter the taste of anything. I'll never buy any other brand.
Amanda Z.
Really great sugar! A lot of organic, bigger grain sugars are hard to dissolve or don't taste "sweet". Florida Crystals dissolves nicely and has a great flavor. I use for baking, sweetening drinks, etc. Overall, I was satisfied with both the price point and the product.
Cara D.
Manville, RI
This is the ONLY sugar I use. I don't like the fake taste of sweeteners and I wanted a more natural sugar than using the processed granulated white sugar. I've been using it for absolutely every sugar need in my life for at least 5 years, and I will probably for the rest of my life!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Great sugar, I made the switch to organic about 5 months ago and found this in my local Wal-Mart, so I don't have to go to a special store to purchase. I also like how it's not overly sweet, this also bakes well unlike the "sugar substitutes". I love this in my coffee most though. Great product and well worth the $5!
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can you really taste the difference in organic cane sugar instead of the regular kind? Is it worthwhile?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
What makes this better than "regular" sugar?