Florida Crystals Natural Cane Sugar 3 Lb Shaker

Save On Florida Crystals 48 Oz Natural Cane Sugar Jug- Share Something Sweet And Delicious With Family Or Friends Using Florida Crystals Natural Cane Sugar…; Now Certified Carbon free By Carbonfund-Org- A Versatile, Golden-Tan, Granulated Sugar That Can Be Used Just Like White Refined Sugar That Has No Additives-:- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 075779236806 UK SKU: SPDSP134 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
This sugar is really good but a little pricey. I believe It costed 7 dollars at walmart. The container is very convenient and can be refilled or used to hold other products. I use an old container to hold/keep fresh rice.
Florida Crystals is one of best tasting sugar I have ever had. I was looking for a natural, less processed, and great tasting sugar for canning and I found it. Also great in coffee.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I love this product - a fan of less processing in my foods. I e used this to sweeten tea and in cooking. Sometimes it leaves a grittier texture, but I like that.
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX
My grandma uses it is for lots of desserts it is very good it's not extremely sweet but does the perfect sweet that you need for that snack
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
I like that you can for this and you don't have to worry about the back repeat because it's in a plastic container!
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I use this for all my baking and cooking. I make a lot of sweet tea. I love that it is unbleached.
Maritza L.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a sucker for cane sugar and this is sooo good. It also fits perfectly in my cabinet.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
The price is outrageous but its actually pretty good and my family and i use it alot.
Manda E.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a staple for my pantry. I use it for baking, cooking, and our coffee.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this similar to Sugar in the Raw?