BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS

Florida Crystals® Demerara Sugar Pure Florida Cane Sugar.
Earth friendly. Uniquely delicious.
Grown & harvested in the U.S.A.
V, certified vegan.
vegan.org.
Certified CarbonFree®.
carbonfund.org.
Now in recyclable packaging.
Rich, bold flavor that's perfect for baking and sweetening coffee & tea. see more...

Amber S.
Jack , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only sugar I will use in my coffee! It is great and healthier than other alternative sugars! I buy this at Walmart and it is a little pricey but better for you!! I recommend others to try this sugar out!
Katie W.
Stem, NC
This stuff is awesome. I actually use it for a body scrub!! I have this in my shower and take out a scoop and put it under the water and just go to town on my whole body. It's such a good scrub to get all that dead skin off and so natural.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Florida Crystals taste great, they're affordable and easy to find, and it's less processed than regular sugar. If you love Sugar in the Raw packets that they have at places like Starbucks, give Florida Crystals a try.
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
Reasonably priced sugar cane. I buy this and one other organic raw sugar. Tastes good. You don't need to much of it.
Sara W.
Show Low, AZ
Great natural alternative to refined sugars that are commonly sold into the stores and better for you too.
Destinee E.
Punta Gorda , FL
This sugar goes well with quite a bit of things. It's so good. And it works really great in a sugar scrub
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
This brown sugar is delicious and I love that it's all natural. I use it in a lot of my cooking
Jennifer G.
East Moriches, NY
Love this product!! Taste is great. Melts down perfectly in coffee and works well for baking.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
After trying this, I fidnt like it, to me it was wayyy to sweet, it wasn't worth the price
Michelle B.
La Canada, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I baked with this all holiday season. Love the resealable bag. Tasted wonderful.