BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS #19 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Florida Crystals: Demerara Cane Natural Sugar, 44 Oz: Rich, bold flavor Perfect for coffee and tea Great for cooking, baking and fruit Milled on the same day of harvest see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cane sugar shaker is delicious. I always give as gifts. It's great for Christmas time he could find like a Christmas tree shop or target. You could also find out your local Walmart. Sometimes a shake and sometimes I leave it on my table decoration pier
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My roommates and I use to buy this! I personally thought it was better than normal sugar...it tastes better to me. You can buy it at Walmart (or anywhere really) so it's easily accessible. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I use this when baking but my husband mainly uses it in his coffee. I generally can find this at Walmart and I have a coupon to go along with it. This is a frequent purchase in my household. I do recommend these to others.
Nivea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for years I don't purchase whit sugar anymore foe my household and they don't miss it. I use it my coffee tea and even my iced tea
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is actually pretty good. A great substitute for regular sugar. I use it to sweeten my coffee and I use alot less than the amount I would normally use with regular sugar.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the amount I got for the price! I picked this up at Walmart and love that it's a slightly healthier alternative but it's not quite as sweet and that's ok with me in my coffee and tea because I don't have a
Real sweet tooth but can cause some issues with my baking . Otherwise I absolutely love it and will certainly keep buying!
Maryann T.
The only sugar I use. I love the pure taste and the bottle is so much more convenient than a box type. The sugar melts down perfect in your morning coffee and you really only need about a teaspoon for that great flavor. I paid around $5 for this huge bottle and it lasted me quite a while. I highly recommend this one.
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this sugar. It's not as sweet as many others (which means it's not awful for you!) it's also great for multiples uses. I use my sugar for baking (of course) as well as in my morning coffee every morning! I sprinkle a little on cut up fruit too and it is marvelous tasting. Probably not the best for you but still very good.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
Absolutely love Florida Crystals! This is a better option health and flavor wise than your typical white sugar. My grandmother introduced me to it in my coffee a couple years back, and I've used it since. I love that it comes in a shaker as well! Keeps me from having to dirty up a measuring spoon when I make oatmeal :)
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Fantastic deal. Can't beat the price and it tastes 1000x better than the white sugar I was using before. The container is also a major bonus. I'm kind of klutzy and have spilled or dropped bags of sugar before. This container is much better than the paper sugar bags I am used to.
Sonia H.
Would you use this product for baking?
Steph B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can this be substituted for regular sugar?
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can you bake with it? Does it have a different taste from sugar? Super noticeable?
ali w.
Is this an healthier version of sugar?
Anjanee P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find this in the U.S. ? and what is this exactly?