BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS

Florida Crystals: Demerara Cane Natural Sugar, 44 Oz: Rich, bold flavor Perfect for coffee and tea Great for cooking, baking and fruit Milled on the same day of harvest see more...

Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love this sugar, the packaging is convenient and keeps my kitchen cleaner. I especially like to use this sugar in black tea with some milk, it has a tad bit of a caramel flavor compared to white sugar.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cane sugar shaker is delicious. I always give as gifts. It's great for Christmas time he could find like a Christmas tree shop or target. You could also find out your local Walmart. Sometimes a shake and sometimes I leave it on my table decoration pier
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My roommates and I use to buy this! I personally thought it was better than normal sugar...it tastes better to me. You can buy it at Walmart (or anywhere really) so it's easily accessible. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I recently switched from the white sugar to this sugar and I can say it does taste better and doesn't feel as heavy as a crawfish sugar so I would definitely recommend it either you cooking with it or using it on your body it works either way
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I use this when baking but my husband mainly uses it in his coffee. I generally can find this at Walmart and I have a coupon to go along with it. This is a frequent purchase in my household. I do recommend these to others.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for years I don't purchase whit sugar anymore foe my household and they don't miss it. I use it my coffee tea and even my iced tea
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is actually pretty good. A great substitute for regular sugar. I use it to sweeten my coffee and I use alot less than the amount I would normally use with regular sugar.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the amount I got for the price! I picked this up at Walmart and love that it's a slightly healthier alternative but it's not quite as sweet and that's ok with me in my coffee and tea because I don't have a
Real sweet tooth but can cause some issues with my baking . Otherwise I absolutely love it and will certainly keep buying!
Maryann T.
The only sugar I use. I love the pure taste and the bottle is so much more convenient than a box type. The sugar melts down perfect in your morning coffee and you really only need about a teaspoon for that great flavor. I paid around $5 for this huge bottle and it lasted me quite a while. I highly recommend this one.
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this sugar. It's not as sweet as many others (which means it's not awful for you!) it's also great for multiples uses. I use my sugar for baking (of course) as well as in my morning coffee every morning! I sprinkle a little on cut up fruit too and it is marvelous tasting. Probably not the best for you but still very good.
Sonia H.
Would you use this product for baking?
Steph B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can this be substituted for regular sugar?
Patricia C.
Scio, Ohio
Can you bake with it? Does it have a different taste from sugar? Super noticeable?
ali w.
Is this an healthier version of sugar?
Anjanee P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find this in the U.S. ? and what is this exactly?