Florida Crystals Demerara Cane Sugar 44 Oz Shaker uploaded by Charles M.Florida Crystals Demerara Cane Sugar 44 Oz Shaker uploaded by Rebekah C.Florida Crystals Demerara Cane Sugar 44 Oz Shaker uploaded by Nathalia D.

BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS

Florida Crystals: Demerara Cane Natural Sugar, 44 Oz: Rich, bold flavor Perfect for coffee and tea Great for cooking, baking and fruit Milled on the same day of harvest see more...

Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this sugar. It's not as sweet as many others (which means it's not awful for you!) it's also great for multiples uses. I use my sugar for baking (of course) as well as in my morning coffee every morning! I sprinkle a little on cut up fruit too and it is marvelous tasting. Probably not the best for you but still very good.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
The only sugar I use. I love the pure taste and the bottle is so much more convenient than a box type. The sugar melts down perfect in your morning coffee and you really only need about a teaspoon for that great flavor. I paid around $5 for this huge bottle and it lasted me quite a while. I highly recommend this one.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Fantastic deal. Can't beat the price and it tastes 1000x better than the white sugar I was using before. The container is also a major bonus. I'm kind of klutzy and have spilled or dropped bags of sugar before. This container is much better than the paper sugar bags I am used to.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Grandview , TN
Received this sugar for Christmas actually, because I bake so much. I loved it and love the container! It bakes and measures the same as white sugar and is less refined. I kept my containers for future use. They are good for other sugar/baking products and cereal.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I love Florida crystals cane sugar any kind of there sugar it's really good the value is amazing it is absolutely affordable I am a repeat user I buy this often from target or Sam's club where ever it is on sale I love it and I would recommend it highly to anyone
Lola C.
Lola C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using this sugar my family and I try to eat clean and more on the organic side so this tends to be our favorite sugar and you can't even tell the difference between this and white sugar. We will never go back to using white sugar this is all we buy now
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I only use this sugar. It is slightly more expensive but so worth it. I buy this sugar at my Publix. I love that it's organic and better than the refined white sugars. If you want to be a little more healthier with your sugar this is the one to buy.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
Normally I use sweeteners and not sugars, but if I do use sugar I always go with turbinado. I feel better about using this because it's not bleached or heavily processed. Measurement wise, it works the exact same way granulated sugar would.
Rose C.
Rose C.
I buy mine at Walmart. I'm a baker and I use Demerara sugar in my chocolate braided breads and cinnamon toasting breads or a sprinkle on my snicker doodles. It gives baked goods a beautiful sweet slightly crunchy finished look.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Florida crystals cane sugar is one of the best sugar. You only need a little bit to sweeten you coffee or baking. I been using it for years. It's worth the price. Yes would recommend it to everyone because it's so tasty.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Would you use this product for baking?
Steph B.
Steph B.
Can this be substituted for regular sugar?
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can you bake with it? Does it have a different taste from sugar? Super noticeable?
ali w.
ali w.
Is this an healthier version of sugar?
Dhanisha P.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
What is this used in? I've never seen it before.