Florida Crystals Brown Pure Cane  Organic Sugar 24 Oz Stand Up Bag uploaded by Lonnesha D.
Florida Crystals Brown Pure Cane  Organic Sugar 24 Oz Stand Up Bag

Florida Crystals Brown Pure Cane Organic Sugar 24 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY FLORIDA CRYSTALS #56 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Sweet potato casserole recipe included. see more...

• I've never seen this before. Does anyone know what I can use thes...2 Answers
  • Does this work well in baking? What about for icing?1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this tastes like cane sugar. I love sugar in m...2 Answers
Florida Crystals Brown Pure Cane  Organic Sugar 24 Oz Stand Up Bag
Florida Crystals Brown Pure Cane Organic Sugar 24 Oz Stand Up Bag
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
This is the only sugar we use at home. We think it is worth the price. It stays fresh and is good quality. We like that it is organic and has no added, unnecessary things. I highly recommend that you try this product if you're looking a natural sugar that is if good quality and taste.
Stacy S.
Cary, NC
My mother turned me onto this. I never thought I would care about sugar. I do now! It really has no chemical taste to it. I never noticed that other sugars had a chemical taste until I went organic
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to use this to sweeten my hot tea. I decided to try it because it is organic and non-GMO. It is also made here in the US. I will definitely be purchasing it again
Fawzia E.
This is so good! I personally don't particularly like brown sugar but I like this one, it's great over hot cereal/cream of wheat and is super sweet! The only con is it's super sticky if it gets on something wet.
Tammy S.
Milton, FL
Since making the switch to healthier eating I have started buying this sugar for my family for baking and I am VERY satisfied so far! I also love that it doesn't have the weird after taste that other natural sugars like coconut or palm sugar. This product is a win for me!
Cecile N.
I love this sugar. I use it in my coffee and when I make pancakes. It is not as processed as other sugars and has a much sweeter taste. In my opinion, the taste is more pure as well.
Arzoo K.
THIS IS AMAZING. at first i was really pissed my parents bought this instead of regular sugar but after trying this i prefer this over regular sugar. I'm very picky and this is a greater healthier alternative!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
I've been using this sugar for many years and love it! It dissolves pretty fast just like reg sugar! It's a better healthier choice to use then regular sugar!
Shei R.
I've tried buying other brands of raw cane sugar but always go back to this brand. I use this when I bake and in my tea or coffee. Good value as well.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
My fave sugar EVER!! I'm in love with with the taste and I love how low the calories atw. I buy them every time I see this every time I need sugar
Liz D.
Has anyone used this for baking? Does it leave a different taste or do you have to use different measurements?
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
Would you recommend baking with this?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
I've never seen this before. Does anyone know what I can use these in?
Trinity M.
Scranton , PA
I was wondering if this tastes like cane sugar. I love sugar in my coffee so I'm just looking for something that can give me the same taste as that
Nancy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How's this in coffee and tea? Any good?