florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil

by florence by mills

A lip oil that serves serious looks and hydration while adding a pop of shine for that GLOW YEAH feeling all day long. No more dry lips – African mango butter and paracress flower keep us looking fresh and cute! Use it alone or pop it on top of your favorite lip color for a moisture boost.

• African Mango Butter: A nutrient-dense hydrator that adds serious moisture and shine to lips.
  • Paracress Flower: A floral extract that smooths and softens dry lips.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diethylhexyl Syringlidenemalonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Citric Acid, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6)

Start your review of florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil!
How would you rate this product?
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by elvia P.
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil I love this brand and this lip oil is so hydrating that doesn't leave a residue like some. It's unscented to me at least and gives a slight tint. I love their packaging too and ingredients list.
Kim C.
Vinita, OK
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Kim C.
Love love love this lip oil. It really has made a difference on my ‘mature’ lips. Does have a taste or smell unlike others. My lips feel hydrated and soft. I use it at night and in the morning. It’s a great add on to my current skin care routine.
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Clarisa S.
I got to choose the in one of my three choices on ipsy I love it . I totally feel in love with it i out it on morning and nights my lips have felt very hydrated and smooth . I really recommend it won’t regret it
Isa B.
orlando
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Isa B.
O love this brand as much as I love milli, and this product it’s absolutely beautiful 🤩 I totally recommend
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,013 reviews
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Betzabe C.
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the product its really nice but they dont put all the product and this is brand new but well everything its on point the gloss its very 😌 good
Ana O.
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Ana O.
I received "Florence By Mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil" from IPSY, but I didn't like it. It's way too oily and was getting all over my mouth and lips. I felt some hydration but not enough and not longer enough. I don't to hate on this product, but I won't recommend it with my experience. #makeup #lip #skincare #lipoil #lipgloss
Shayla O.
Savannah, GA
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Shayla O.
LOVE it!! Leaves my lips looking soft and kissable. Also I just love the name "Glow Yeah " so cute. I will say is that it does not smell very good I wish it did but the smell doesn't bother me too much.
Amber W.
Knotts Island, NC
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Amber W.
Amazing lip oil, this product this cruelty and vegan free. This is very effective and smoothing. It makes your lips feel so hydrated. It had a great value in price! I would highly recommend this product. Retail: $14 florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil
Selene A.
Katy, TX
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Selene A.
I didn’t like this product. It feels way too oily and sticky. Yes, it’s hydrating but I didn’t like the feeling of oil on my lips. I received it as part of my Ipsy subscription, so I don’t know if it’s pricey or not, but I won’t buy in the future.
Melissa M.
Lake in the Hills
florence by mills Glow Yeah Lip Oil uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite lip oil. Not too heavy. Just the right amount of protection makes your lips silky soft! It far exceeded my expectations and would recommend this product to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valbona U.
paris
Sami C.
holacomoteva
il y a un an
florence by mills ? I love product florence So cute
Kelsey G. il y a 6 mois
The lip oil is amazing! Keeps your lips super hydrating and doesn’t leave them feeling sticky after application