florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer

by florence by mills

A featherlight hydrating lotion that gives our skin all the good feels to fall in love with. The silky formula includes two types of lotus flower extracts and vitamin B12 to help control oil and calm skin. Willow bark helps keep skin smooth. Used morning and night, Dreamy Dew helps our skin feel dewy fresh so we're ready for what's next.

• Willow Bark Extract: A balancing ingredient that helps calm skin and keep pores happy.
  • Lotus Flower Blend: A gentle blend of Egyptian and sacred lotus flowers that controls oil so we feel dewy, not greasy.
  • Vitamin B12: A calming friend that helps hydrate and bring out that inner glow.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cyanocobalamin, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Rose Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal

florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer ? Has anyone tried this product. Does it help his acne/eczema?
[brand:florence-by-mills] How big are these few drops and how many would you say come in a tube, are they worth the hype?
HooW much fragrance ?
Start your review of florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Zaneta  M.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Zaneta  M.
Lovely moisturiser, it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It feels rather gentle and its quickly absorbed,which i really like . Another thing is adorable sometimes moisturisers can very in price, if you haven't tried this give it a go . I reccomend it .
Reegan B.
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Reegan B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite moisturizer for the price. It is the perfect consistency creamy and dewy. Mild fragrance, but it smells fresh and clean. My skin feels so soft after using this. I have dry skin so this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling dewy. Keeps my face feeling moisturized, so I don’t have to keep applying. A little goes a long way, so this smaller bottle does last me a while. This product is amazing in my opinion. I purchased at Ulta.
Amanda Z.
Feltham, Middlesex
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda Z.
I love the way this moisturiser feels on my skin. I can definitely feel the hydration and I love the smell of it. It’s pricier than a normal high street moisturiser but I do think it’s worth the price. It’s packaged in a lovely way and it’s cruelty free which is always a plus.
Chavely C.
Wethersfield, CT
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Chavely C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this one as a gift and loved it! It’s super light and it smells amazing!! The color of the packaging is too cute and it when I put it on at night, I wake up with my skin still feeling hydrated!
Anna L.
Brownfield , ME
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Anna L.
Dream Dew is a beautifully soft moisturizer, formulated to calm and moisturize without feeling heavy or greasy and it does just that! It instantly sinks into the skin feeling silky smooth.
Tiffany  F.
Quincy, IL
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany  F.
A lot of moisturizers burn when I put them on and they dry my skin out. This is the first one I’ve tried in a long time that not only works wonders for my skin, but it doesn’t irritate it. I definitely recommend
Elsie C.
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Elsie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product it’s is so moisturizing, and feels so good in the morning and night . I love using this product and I would definitely recommend this product
Jade V.
ilfracombe
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Jade V.
i love this product it leaves your skin feeling moisturised and gives a dewy glow after.i would 100% recommend this product it is a light moisturiser for people with sensitive or troubled skin also the smell is amazing!!florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer
parnian M.
London, London
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by parnian M.
Absolutely amazing product, My skin is oily and acne prone, tried a variety of moisturisers but none worked and they seemed to be even making my skin worse than better, recently discovered this brand and been blown away by this moisturizer! Smells fresh like cucumber 🥒 the texture is silky smooth and doesn’t make skin oily like other moisturizers, it sinks right into the skin and leaves it kinda matte but fresh ! This miracle just cleared my skin and I got compliments about how clear and acne free my skin looks! Would %100 recommend this 😍😍💜👌🏻
Suhani S.
Delhi
florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer uploaded by Suhani S.
For a really long time I had been searching for a lightweight and fast absorbing moisturiser. And this is exactly what I needed. It’s really hydrating and has a fresh cucumber like smell. Totally love this . Absorbs nicely and does not feel heavy. Good for all skin types. Love it 😍 florence by mills Dreamy Dew Moisturizer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sirena T.
holly grove road
il y a 4 mois
taylor S.
il y a 8 mois
florence by mills How big are these few drops and how many would you say come in a tube, are they worth the hype?
MON!CA L.
Miami, Fl
il y a 2 ans
Krista C. il y a 2 ans
In my opinion it’s a decent brand, great for somebody starting out with a skincare routine. The dreamy dew moisturizer is Hydrating and feels nice, I have dry skin and use this line. I would like to upgrade to something more targeted to my skins needs in the future however.