florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash

by florence by mills

When your face feel dry and neglected, the florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash is a dewy and creamy wash cleans and rejuvenates! It gets rid of makeup, dirt, and oils with botanical ingredients that wash away all the environmental yuck so you can get back to being your beautiful selves.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Acrylate\u002FSodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Gallic Acid, Panthenol, Cyanocobalamin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract. Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Rose Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf\u002FRoot Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower\u002FLeaf\u002FStem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower\u002FLeaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal.

Has anyone used this product more than a month I'm in for at least two weeks? What your feedback on it? florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash
How well does this remove makeup? Does it do well even with eye makeup?
Start your review of florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash!
member-9b1e4
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by member-9b1e4
Purchased at: ULTA
This face wash is such a good simple cleansing product that washes away all the oil and dirt on your face. It smells amazing like fresh flowers. The product is also a makeup remover balm which is even better!!
Sarah S.
1,728 reviews
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This really is a fantastic face wash! Clean Magic is creamy and not drying at all. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin, and it removes all of my makeup with ease - even eye makeup. I’m impressed.
Sophia O.
West Fargo, ND
I have combination skin, and it is harder to find things that work for me; this is the best brand and product I have ever used for my skin. It has helped clear my skin sooooooo well! Very very happy with it and 10 out of 10 recommend
brooke  B.
Savannah, GA
One of my most favorite face cleansers that I’ve used! It smells great, applying can be used with or without water. This face wash also doubles as a makeup remover (use without water) which i love!! I know 100% that my makeup has been completely washed away after using this product.
Melanie  H.
Springfield, MO
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Melanie  H.
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Melanie  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My 15 year-old daughter uses this in combination with The Ordinary's toner and her acne has really cleared up! She has combination to oily, sensitive skin (and has eczema) and has tried everything from Clearasil to Mary Kay's teen kit to Proactive without this kind of results. florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution
Jai M.
South Park, PA
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Jai M.
Although I'm not a really big fan of Millie Bobby Brown, Florence by Mills is amazing. The packaging is minimalistic but it's super cute and this product makes sure to get all the dirt and makeup off of your skin. It also kind of leaves your skin feeling refreshed and the smell of cucumber rose helps with that.
Antonella S.
Naperville, IL
Milky texture but doesn't get all my makeup off. I need to use a dual cleanser. I can't speak on price or anything because I got this as a gift. I was excited to try it but don't think I'll buy it again.
Stephany Z.
This really helped me a lot with my face it feels just so amazing when you apply and has that cucumber spell plus cruelty free❤️
Jocelyn S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Best skincare for my preteen daughter. It is fresh and lightweight and she loves it.
member-12b71
It is a little thicker than i thought. It is kinda sticky, but other than that it seams to clean my face well.