florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash

by florence by mills

A dewy and creamy wash that cleans and rejuvenates when our faces feel dry and neglected! The magic starts with ferulic acid, a plant-based antioxidant that fights environmental nasties like smog. A balancing mix of seaweed, ivy, lemon, and sage controls excess oil so our pores stay baggage-free.  It gets rid of makeup, dirt, oil, and environmental yuck so we can get back to being our beautiful selves.

• Ferulic Acid: A pollution-fighter that protects skin and boosts softness.
  • Ellagic Acid: A plant-powered antioxidant that helps skin look bright as a sunny day.
  • Oil-Balancing Blend: A magic mix of seaweed, ivy, lemon and sage that keeps oily skin in check.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Gallic Acid, Panthenol, Cyanocobalamin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract. Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Rose Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal

florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash Is this recommended for dry skin?
I have pretty sensitive skin but i’m a huge fan of millie and want to support her skincare and cosmetics line. Will this product irritate my skin?
How does this work on oily skin?
Start your review of florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Anahi M.
I'm going to give this product five stars. I got this product in a trial size kit for an incredible price. I wanted to try it out first in a small quantity before I bought the full size individually. So far, the skincare product has done wonders on my face. Gave my skin softness and cleanliness. The scent and formula is from herbal extracts.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Tia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Florence By Mills, Clean Magic Face Wash ~ I picked this up from Ulta on a whim. I was away from home for a few days and had forgotten to pack my normal cleanser. I knew I could pick it up from Ulta on the way so it was not a problem but Ulta was out of the cleanser I normally use. I started looking around and came across the Florence By Mills products. I have to say the packaging did catch my eye as it’s very cute and clean looking. I do like the packaging. I picked up the cleanser and read the claims and I loved that it said it could be used as a cleanser on wet skin or makeup remover on dry skin and at a $12 price point I was very excited to give it a try. As far as my skin, I am 45 with combo skin, some texture, pores and a few fine lines. I don’t have sensitive skin at all. The cleanser does not lather and I do like a cleanser that does have a lather (just my preference) it is very creamy and slick feeling. I cleansed my face as normal. Immediately noticed mascara was still around my eyes heavily, foundation was still on my face in spots and my skin just did not have that clean feeling. I then tried it on dry skin as a makeup remover. I added a little to my fingers, massaged it into my skin and used a cotton round to wipe off. I had to do this a few times as makeup was still coming off. At this point I was pretty much done with the cleanser. I always use a toner before all the serums and creams. I applied my toner on a cotton round and wiped and I was not shocked when even more makeup came off. Finally I got my skin cleaned enough to finish my skincare. Needless to say, this product is a no go It just didn’t work for me. I was very happy that where I had went to visit family Ulta was only about 5 min. away. I got online ordered my regular cleanser and picked it up curbside the next day. florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash
Sarah S.
1,707 reviews
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a big fan of this Clean Magic cleanser! It’s gentle on my skin, not drying, and it removes my makeup fairly easily. Not every cleanser removes eye makeup, but this creamy cleanser does do with ease. I’m definitely impressed.
izzy I.
League City, TX
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by izzy I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Never thought I would find this product! As I was checking out at Ulta, it was in the line.. so of course I had to grab it!! I’ve used this product for about a month now! I like to use this product when my face is clear for sure. I’m not sure how much it does for breakouts but it does leave my face super soft & moisturized!! Also the scent is very good!
Jennifer C.
This is hands down one of the best cleansers I have tried ! My skin feels refreshed, soft & clean. It did not break out my acne prone skin. Bonus, it smells wonderful !
Jordan B.
Lafayette, CA
The cleanser smells super delicious and is overall very smooth. I have used this repeatedly and the only reason I don’t give 5 stars is because of the strong fragrance.
Aspen S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
This product is a really fresh feeling product that leaves your skin feeling super cleansed and I definitely recommend. I’m a HUGE fan of Florence by mills because Millie Bobby Brown is my idol and I would love to be just like her and meet herflorence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash one day.
Julia V.
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Julia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is very nice, It doesn’t foam which is nice because it doesn’t take all the oil from your skin. It is very smooth and makes my skin very hydrated.
brooke  B.
Savannah, GA
I use this face wash every single day, twice a day. This product has made my skin baby smooth, my tone more balanced and less red, clear, and glowing. This product has met my expectations and more. I also love the reasonably affordable price tag it has.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really great face wash! It really reminds me of Fresh Soy Face Wash! The feel, the smell, everything. I would say its a great dupe. The texture is very lightweight and creamy. It feels super gentle and refreshing. And leaves your skin soft and clean!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
il y a 9 mois
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash Is this recommended for dry skin?
Kimberly T. il y a 8 mois
Yes. It is a cream cleanser for all akin types, but it is so hydrating without leaving a film. I love this cleanser for my normal/dehydrated skin.
Genesis S.
La guaira
il y a un an
Azul B. il y a un an
Is all to hidrating, no more. I give 3 stars to this product, nothing new.
zoe S.
il y a 2 ans
florence by mills Clean Magic Face Wash ? Is this product the best for your skin?
Duru K. il y a 2 ans
Totally,florence by mills is a clean beauty brand.There isn’t anything bad in it.U don’t have to custimize any face type or cream...for these.U can use it as a cleanser or to remove ur makeup