BY FLORAX DS

Dietary Supplement. Ready to Drink!  No Pills to Swallow! Ages 5 and Up. Relieves occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating and gas*. Ready to drink - delivers live cultures immediately*. Survives the GI tract*. Natural flavor. Florax DS™: For overall digestive and intestinal health and natural support of the immune system. Is a natural, biological product.  It contains no artificial colors, fl. see more...

Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like the taste of this and I don't think I would be recommending this to anyone else it was easy to us but other than that I would just use it rarely..
Mary B.
Warren , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a hard time remembering daily medication, so I love that you can take Florax DS once a week and benefit from the digestive and immune perks.
Carrie C.
Great to take on-the-go. Just toss it in my purse or suitcase. I can hand it to my son in the car when he needs it.
jennifer d.
Is this more effective then pills?