BY FLORASTOR

Florastor®  Probiotic Maintains the balance of the intestinal flora* Keeps your intestines functioning well* Promotes intestinal health Shown in over 50 years of extensive international use to be safe and effective* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is this any better than other probiotics? Why or why not?2 Answers
Marie S.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you're on anti-biotics, take this!

I had cellulitis on my arm a few months ago and was put on a double whammy of Bactrim and Keflex. Two antibiotics really threw my stomach off and I was terrified I would get CDiff.

I read a ton of reviews on this that helped people who had CDiff or were on meds and it helped reduce risk so I took it.

Within 24 hours, my stomach returned to normal. It worked so well, I continue to take it.

It's pricey, but if you can get it at the bulk stores, it's way cheaper.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Great probiotic. Helps keep my sensitive stomach running smoothly. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Amberle A.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
There are many things I love about this product, mainly, that there aren't any side effects and it is a gentle, effective probiotic. its easy to take, the pill isn't too large in size. My only complaint is that it works best using 2 pills and its expensive to use it that way.
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Florastor is the best probiotic out there. It's really expensive but you will see results if used regularly. They also carry a kids version!
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
I've taken Florastor in several different instances, and it's worked well for me! It's expensive, but worth it, especially in special circumstances.

I took it on a vacation to SE Asia and took it religiously everyday... my husband and I both came down with some sort of mild food poisoning (which was expected) but my symptoms were WAY less than his.

I also recently took it with antibiotics, and I didn't run into any tummy troubles.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Aurora, CO
Helps resolve GI issues like diarrhea related to antibiotic use and constipation by helping your gut grow more of the "good bacteria" that helps you digest properly. Really like this product!
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Is this any better than other probiotics? Why or why not?