Florastor Kids Probiotic

by Florastor

Florastor® Kids The Only probiotic designed for children Maintains the balance of the intestinal flora* Keeps intentines functioning well* Promotes intestinal health* Shown in over 50 years of extensive international use to be safe and effective* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

What seems to be the best way to get little ones (19 months)to take it all? Florastor Kids Probiotic
Where can I find this product at?
What are these probiotica good for ??
Start your review of Florastor Kids Probiotic!
Amazing probiotics for kids specially when they are taking any type of antibiotics it helps to keep their gut healthy from any type of infections and also helps to regulate their digestive system I recommend this for your little ones :)
Last year when my two year old got the stomach virus we were trying to find something that would help to alleviate her diarrhea. When we were recommended this probiotic from the pharmacist at Target we gave it a try and it showed results in her within a few hours. I highly recommend it for stomach viruses and keeping children regular.
Phoenix , AZ
My doctor prescribed me this probiotics when my son had a stomach flu, they are so effective, my son got so much better within days, it is king of expensive but it is worth it, to prevent future diseases from happening to your child, totally recommend it.
My doctor recommended this product when my son was sick for several days and one some heavy antibiotics. Love this product and would use it again in a heartbeat if needed. I mixed it with his milk and he had no trouble taking it.
My sons doctor Had him take probiotics because he gets rashy and I didn't want him to taste anything funny or dislike what he was taking and he took this no problem
Trumbull, CT
I worked for a gastroenterologist for years, and this was his number one recommended probiotic. It can be pricy but there are coupons sometimes in the Sunday paper.
Bedford, TX
My breastfed baby hadn't pooed in a about five days and had uncontrollable gas. We looked into probiotics and settled on this one because it was most readily available at CVS. Within hours you could tell she felt a million times better. It cleared everything up and now my baby is fussy no more! Pricey, but very worth it.
Marysville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a bit on the pricey side. But I'm willing to pay the extra not to hear my son wail in pain from trying o go poo. I'd such a heartbreaking experience. I have been using this on my son for 3 months and for 3months he had gone easily. No more strains or wails of pain just a smelly mess.
Definitely works! it helps when the kiddos have diarrhea during a stomach bug or for whatever reason! and it's super easy to get them to take it, no fighting do get them to drink any nasty liquid or take a pill. the won't even know they are taking meds!
Manhattan , KS
I'm so glad that I got this for my daughter! When she was sick, she had stomach pains and it was just horrible! I would give her this a 24 hrs later she made such a great turnaround!! So glad I got this! It is a little pricy but so worth it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...