Florastor Kids Probiotic

by Florastor

Florastor® Kids The Only probiotic designed for children Maintains the balance of the intestinal flora* Keeps intentines functioning well* Promotes intestinal health* Shown in over 50 years of extensive international use to be safe and effective* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

What seems to be the best way to get little ones (19 months)to take it all? Florastor Kids Probiotic
Where can I find this product at?
What are these probiotica good for ??
Start your review of Florastor Kids Probiotic!
Davie, FL
This was a life saver when my son had a bad case of diarrea due to the daycare, it helps them balance their BMs just with one time they take it! And now I give it to him regularly. Amazing product and they can't even tell its in their drink!
Brattleboro , VT
My 9 month old was put on a strong antibiotic for an ear infection. After developing a horrible diaper rash from the antibiotic, I picked this up at a local drugstore....and it worked wonders almost immediately! His diaper rash cleared up within 24 hours, and now I give it to him twice a day just to keep him regular.
Palatka, FL
I've used this product several times over the years when my kids were sick and not only does it work but it's gentle! My kids do not get constipated from this and then generally feel so much better after taking it!
Recommended by my sons pediatrician and I can never go without it when my son is having tummy troubles!!! Definitely a must for an medicine cabinet!! It's completely inexpensive and worth it! I highly recommend!
Hialeah, FL
This was prescribed for my son once for his stomach and it works wonders I absolutely love the way that it makes him feel and how much easier it is for him to go to the restroom, while this is a bit expensive at times I have no problem spending a little extrA on something that works amazing!
Rio Grande City, TX
I used this on my child when he had a stomach bug and it helped him get back on track . i was amazed on how quickly i saw results and really it helped him out fast. its anbit pricey but it's worth it
I love probiotics for my boys!!! Whenever they have tummy troubles this stuff gets them back on track! Also great for when they have had a stomach bug, this helps them get back to normal quick!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This probiotic was very helpful for my son recovering from a strong antibiotic dose. The problem was that he absolutely hated the taste & fought us every time he had to take it.
Love this product! When my daughter was a baby she was on one year antibiotic therapy and these probiotics kept tummy troubles at bay and helped keeo.her "regular".
Orange Park, FL
I swear by this stuff! It has been a miracle worker in my household! It literally has only taken one dose, MAYBE two, to eliminate my children's vomiting & diarrhea. A little pricey, but it's a god-send!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...