Florastor - 50 count, 250mg (Pack of 3 - 150 count total) uploaded by Orietta A.

BY FLORASTOR

Florastor saccharomyces boulardii lyo, florastor contain the active ingredient saccharomyces boulardii lyo, a non-pathogenic yeast found naturally on the skin of tropical fruit (lychee and mangos teens). Florastor helps support healthy digestive... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Kind of expensive but a great product. Doctor actually recommended it when I was sick and the product just make everything feel good that I keep taking it. Can find on Amazon for about .50 a pill, which is the cheapest i have come across
Allie B.
San Antonio , TX
Even though they are pricey they really are worth it. After having a lot of digestive problems my dr actually prescribed this brand specifically and I’ve noticed 100% a difference from when I take them regularly to when I don’t. I take one in the morning and one at night!
Amanda M.
Amazing! If you suffer from IBSd this is a must. My life has changed so much. I wish insurance covered this because I do need to purchase twice a month and it gets very expensive. But I need it and it works.
Jennifer R.
I have been dealing with IBS for a few years now. It has been affecting my life in so many ways and I just didn't know where to turn. I then tried this probiotic, of course thinking "ah this probably won't do anything!" But What did I have to lose? A few days later, I am so happy that I did!!! My digestive health has improved by 75% and that is a huge deal for me within a one month period!!! Of course a healthier diet and taking these twice a day, I am looking forward to a happier me!!