Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection

by Florapy Beauty

Experience all the flowers! 8 pack includes:

Jasmine Peppermint – Detox Mask

Detoxify and cleanse with the renewing and refreshing energy of Jasmine and Peppermint.

Peppermint aromatherapy empowers healing, balancing and mental clarity.

Chamomile Patchouli – Stress Relief Mask

Release the stresses of the day and calm the mind with the energy of Chamomile and Patchouli.

Patchouli aromatherapy empowers a relaxed mind, an enhanced mood and calmness.

Arnica Rose – Strength + Energy Mask

Awaken your mind and motivate your senses with the energy of Arnica and Rose.

Rose aromatherapy empowers a greater awareness, releases fears and inspires a happy mood.

Calendula Sage – Anti-Aging Mask

Protect, preserve and care for aging skin with the energy of Calendula and Sage.

Sage aromatherapy empowers wisdom, inner peace and vitality.

Sunflower Lemon – Even Skin Tone Mask

Brighten skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots with the energy of Sunflower and Lemon.

Lemon aromatherapy empowers harmony, synergy and joy while invigorating the senses.

Blackberry Primrose – Deep Hydration Mask

Experience intense hydration with the rejuvenating energy of Blackberry and Primrose.

Primrose aromatherapy empowers love, confidence, strength and rejuvenation.

Dandelion Lemongrass – Clear Complexion Mask

Inspire the senses and invigorate the skin with the energy of Dandelion and Lemongrass.

Lemongrass aromatherapy empowers confidence, boosts self-esteem and promotes inner peace.

Yarrow Lavender – Sweet Dreams Mask

Take a breath, relax, feel the stress melt away and prepare for sweet dreams with the energy of Lavender and Yarrow

Lavender aromatherapy empowers relaxation, calms the nerves and promotes sleep.

All masks are enhanced with Recovery Essence 8 - a proprietary blend of vervain flower, grapeseed oil, olive oil, clary sage oil, carrot oil, almond oil, rosehip and vitamin E.

Recommended use 1-3x per week.

How to use:

• Apply mask to cleansed skin.
  • Open packet, remove mask from pouch.
  • Gently remove both protective sheets, from each side of the mask sheet.
  • Place mask on face and adjust fit as needed. We suggest doing in this in front of mirror, so you can easily adjust the fit.
  • Relax for 15-20 minutes.
    • During this time enjoy the cooling and soothing effect on your skin.
    • As you feel this sensation let yourself relax and gently breathe in the therapeutic benefits of the aroma-floral therapy.
    • Think about how this makes you feel inside and out and let it further relax, calm and rejuvenate you.
  • Remove mask and allow remaining formula to soak into skin.

How well do these masks work for acne prone skin? I was able to get the pack for free on an app called supergreat (use code daisy_perez 😂)and I’m super excited to try it out:)
Which one works the best?
I've never seen these out and about . Does anyone know where they sell these at ?
Start your review of Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection!
Elizabeth P.
Norwalk, CA
Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I love these coconut sheet masks! They are so nourishing and smell wonderful! The texture of the mask is thick yet soft ok skin. The variety pack is my favorite because you get one of each of their targeted masks for dark spot, energizing, detoxing etc. highly recommend this product
Kristal D.
Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Kristal D.
Great little gift pack of sheet masks. I personally thought they all smelled amazing and worked wonderfully. If you’re not sure what your skin needs then definitely try this set out. Very pretty packaging.
Kelly B.
Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Kelly B.
Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Kelly B.
This is my literal saving grace, I honestly have yet to find a better sheet mask that can beat out how amazing my skin looks and feels after using these. I use them in the morning before work and it’s exactly what I need to get going, or what I need to wind down after! Florapy is a part of my daily self care routine! Florapy Beauty
Holly C.
Independence
Deeply in love. I always buy the collection because I love being able to target specific issues. It is sooooo relaxing. I have bought as gifts because I feel everyone should use this product.
Suzanne S.
Manhasset, NY
This is the best brand I have ever tried and I tried a lot! You can feel your skin start to react as soon as the mark is on. My favorite is the anti-aging mask
Sophie W.
Jeffersonville
It was a bit hard to figure out what part to use of the mask at first, but once I learned I was supposed to use the gel part it was so nice and cooling. These masks made my skin bouncy and hydrated. I was a beautiful glow and did NOT clog my pores or cause me to break out. It was a fresh drink of water for my skin! These are great masks to gift or use at parties as they’re a hit for every skin type.
Eugene O.
Philadelphia, PA
The masks feel divine and the scent of the ingredients melts my stress and anxiety away. This feels like more than a face treatment. It's like a treat for your mental health.
Andrea S.
Lexington, KY
This product makes my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated after only one use. I have not found another product that works as successfully as this product at keeping my skin looking healthy and youthful!
Jamie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Jamie R.
I tested the Blackberry and Primrose MasK. The initial scent of the mask when I opened it was very chemical and not particularly appealing. . Unwrapping the hydrogel was one of the easiest jobs and amazingly the mask was still lined up perfectly with both protective sheets! Fit is one of the bests and took minimal time in placement and adjustments. . Mask is very cooling and the initial scent is less overwhelming. After a few minutes I started to feel a tingling, not painful though. The package says it hydrates and stimulates so maybe the latter is the tingling??? Or maybe that's my sunburn....Idk . I waited for probably 40minutes and the mask never dried out, probably because it's a hydrogel. There was still essence left on my skin after removing the sheet. But it didn't take long for my parched sunburnt skin to soak that good stuff up ASAP. . Overall grade 💯 no sticky oily skin afterwards, great cooling feeling on my sensitive skin, hydrated and revamped my skin, easy to apply and perfect fit! .Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
I enjoy these, they feel like all sheet masks. The scent is subtle and not overpowering. These add extra hydration while soothing skin. The relaxation time of twenty minutes helps you do nothing, sometimes doing nothing is needed. I like all of these in this line. The ingredients include natural oils and flowers, like in the Blackberry Primrose of vervain flower, grapeseed oil, olive oil, clary sage oil, carrot oil, almond oil, rosehip oil and vitamin E.