Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection uploaded by Jamie R.

BY FLORAPY BEAUTY

Experience all the flowers! 8 pack includes:

Jasmine Peppermint – Detox Mask

Detoxify and cleanse with the renewing and refreshing energy of Jasmine and Peppermint.

Peppermint aromatherapy empowers healing, balancing and mental clarity.

Chamomile Patchouli – Stress Relief Mask

Release the stresses of the day and calm the mind with the energy of Chamomile and Patchouli.

Patchouli aromatherapy empowers a relaxed mind, an enhanced mood and calmness.

Arnica Rose – Strength + Energy Mask

Awaken your mind and motivate your senses with the energy of Arnica and Rose.

Rose aromatherapy empowers a greater awareness, releases fears and inspires a happy mood.

Calendula Sage – Anti-Aging Mask

Protect, preserve and care for aging skin with the energy of Calendula and Sage.

Sage aromatherapy empowers wisdom, inner peace and vitality.

Sunflower Lemon – Even Skin Tone Mask

Brighten skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots with the energy of Sunflower and Lemon.

Lemon aromatherapy empowers harmony, synergy and joy while invigorating the senses.

Blackberry Primrose – Deep Hydration Mask

Experience intense hydration with the rejuvenating energy of Blackberry and Primrose.

Primrose aromatherapy empowers love, confidence, strength and rejuvenation.

Dandelion Lemongrass – Clear Complexion Mask

Inspire the senses and invigorate the skin with the energy of Dandelion and Lemongrass.

Lemongrass aromatherapy empowers confidence, boosts self-esteem and promotes inner peace.

Yarrow Lavender – Sweet Dreams Mask

Take a breath, relax, feel the stress melt away and prepare for sweet dreams with the energy of Lavender and Yarrow

Lavender aromatherapy empowers relaxation, calms the nerves and promotes sleep.

All masks are enhanced with Recovery Essence 8 - a proprietary blend of vervain flower, grapeseed oil, olive oil, clary sage oil, carrot oil, almond oil, rosehip and vitamin E.

Recommended use 1-3x per week.

How to use:

• Apply mask to cleansed skin.
  • Open packet, remove mask from pouch.
  • Gently remove both protective sheets, from each side of the mask sheet.
  • Place mask on face and adjust fit as needed. We suggest doing in this in front of mirror, so you can easily adjust the fit.
  • Relax for 15-20 minutes.
    • During this time enjoy the cooling and soothing effect on your skin.
    • As you feel this sensation let yourself relax and gently breathe in the therapeutic benefits of the aroma-floral therapy.
    • Think about how this makes you feel inside and out and let it further relax, calm and rejuvenate you.
  • Remove mask and allow remaining formula to soak into skin.

• I've never seen these out and about . Does anyone know wh...3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry/oily skin? My skin is very weird a...1 Answers
  • Are these good for oily skin and how much do they cost? T...2 Answers
Andrea S.
Lexington, KY
This product makes my skin feel so soft and rejuvenated after only one use. I have not found another product that works as successfully as this product at keeping my skin looking healthy and youthful!
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
The masks feel divine and the scent of the ingredients melts my stress and anxiety away. This feels like more than a face treatment. It's like a treat for your mental health.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
These are by far my favorite sheet masks! I bought these from Blue Mercury for $8, and have used three different types so far. The sheet masks are made from coconut fruit and are biodegradable, are saturated in enough serum for two applications, and leave the skin soft smooth and hydrated.
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
I loveeeee these sheet masks. I’ve used three different types now-each for the benefit of the specific essential oil ingredients. These feel calming, soothing and hydrating on your skin- even after removing the mask. Single use and wear them for 15 minutes.
Jamie R.
I tested the Blackberry and Primrose MasK. The initial scent of the mask when I opened it was very chemical and not particularly appealing.
Unwrapping the hydrogel was one of the easiest jobs and amazingly the mask was still lined up perfectly with both protective sheets! Fit is one of the bests and took minimal time in placement and adjustments.
Mask is very cooling and the initial scent is less overwhelming. After a few minutes I started to feel a tingling, not painful though. The package says it hydrates and stimulates so maybe the latter is the tingling??? Or maybe that's my sunburn....Idk
I waited for probably 40minutes and the mask never dried out, probably because it's a hydrogel. There was still essence left on my skin after removing the sheet. But it didn't take long for my parched sunburnt skin to soak that good stuff up ASAP.
Overall grade 💯 no sticky oily skin afterwards, great cooling feeling on my sensitive skin, hydrated and revamped my skin, easy to apply and perfect fit!
.Florapy Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection
Rose L.
I enjoy these, they feel like all sheet masks. The scent is subtle and not overpowering. These add extra hydration while soothing skin. The relaxation time of twenty minutes helps you do nothing, sometimes doing nothing is needed. I like all of these in this line. The ingredients include natural oils and flowers, like in the Blackberry Primrose of vervain flower, grapeseed oil, olive oil, clary sage oil, carrot oil, almond oil, rosehip oil and vitamin E.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Relaxing and enjoyable. I tried the arnica and rose mask and while I can't speak for the aromatherapy benefits, I enjoyed the spa-like sensation.
emily s.
Toronto, ON
These sheet gel masks are unlike any other. Every single one I've tried so far has left my skin tingling. You leave them on for 15-20 and feel your skin cooling as time passes. I absolutely love that the gel mask itself is made of coconut! And the ingredients in each of the masks are so gentle! My personal favourite is the Peppermint Jasmine, then the Dandelion Lemongrass. I'm very excited to try the Calendula Sage next. These are also so perfect for my sensitive skin. I haven't broken out even once!
Danielle R.
Wigston, Leicester
Nice and refreshing sheet mask. Pleasantly scented. Gentle on the skin, didn't break me out, would use again.
Brittney H.
Rising Sun, IN
I've never seen these out and about . Does anyone know where they sell these at ?
Lauren W.
Are these good for oily skin and how much do they cost? Thanks!
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
Which one works the best?
Kayla R.
Are these good for dry/oily skin? My skin is very weird and works both ways and I can't find anything to help it.