HealthWellnessFlorajen
Acidophilus Probiotic Capsules, 60 caps

Florajen Acidophilus Probiotic Capsules, 60 caps

by Florajen

For antibiotic side effects* Promotes a healthy balance of vaginal flora naturally. Refrigerated for higher potency. Extra high potency acidophilus. 1 capsule = 10+ cups yogurt. Gluten and dairy free. Does not contain yeast sugar soy eggs corn wheat gluten coloring or preservatives. Statements on this package have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. *Restores floral balance essential to GI and vaginal health often disrupted by antibiotics.

Where can you buy this at??
I was prescribed to take this every day by my doc and I have seen/felt a change. I haven't gotten as many stomach pains or yeast infections as I am used to (I have a condition where those things happen a lot) and I have really come to appreciate this product. 👍👍👍
Start your review of Florajen Acidophilus Probiotic Capsules, 60 caps!
Kayter V.
Works well. If you don't like capsules this is easily sprinkled into yogurt, applesauce, ect. Great for the whole family.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well. I was on antibiotics that killed all my good bacteria the doctor recommended I take this on top of the antibiotics. I felt no ill effects. Just remember to keep it in the fridge, you want those suckers alive.
Hannah O.
Sun Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take a floragen probiotic daily. I have been taking them for almost 5 years now. It was suggested by my doctor to help my stomach issues I was having. I still have some other stomach issues, but the daily probiotic definitely helps to keep things regular. I also think that Floragen has a new product that doesn't have to be kept refrigerated. So that's good.
Madison M.
Missoula, MT
This is my favorite probiotic. Although the product is expensive, the value is worth it! Keeps my whole digestive system in check and is potent enough to handle the strongest antibiotics that normally upset my stomach. I have yet to find another probiotic that gives me the most consistent relief.
Sonja N.
Houghton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
The best probiotic I have ever tried. I have some health issues that demand probiotics and these are the only ones that have helped me. Probiotics that have to stay cold are best ones that are not kept cold are useless. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs probiotics.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take 1 capsule daily and I haven’t had any problems with this probiotic. Does it’s job and contains a lot of capsules. Affordable and found at most pharmacies. No taste or odor. Easy to swallow and work great.
Megan B.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son's pediatrician recommended these once along side an antibiotic Rx. While normally antibiotics affect his GI tract microbes pretty noticeably, taking these along with his medicine cured his stomach upset. This motivated me to take some the last time I needed an antibiotic and I was pleased that I, too, avoided some usual medication side effects! We keep some on hand for any time we feel that our gut microbes don't seem quite right.