Flora - Udo's Choice Infant's Probiotic - 2.64 oz.

by Flora

Infant's Probiotic includes 6 strains of beneficial bacteria for infants and toddlers 0-5 years old. One serving per day helps maintain healthy intestinal flora, support the immune system, synthesize important B vitamins necessary for development, and is ideal for travelers to maintain healthy flora while away from home.

Does this have a taste? And if so, any moms have difficulty getting their child to take it?
Does this work? I've never seen this before.
Start your review of Flora - Udo's Choice Infant's Probiotic - 2.64 oz.!
Aledo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Flora - Udo's Choice Infant's Probiotic - 2.64 oz. uploaded by erica Q.
You have to keep this refrigerated so you don't kill the bacteria!!! We have had our daughter on this since she was 6 weeks and it's really helped with gas pains. Also helped clear her skin. Probiotics totally work! we just shake it into her bottle.
Cambridge, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 5 month old needed to heal from the gut and this helped him more than the prescription medications they gave him!  This is such a life saver and will continue to buy this.
Tyrone, PA
This product is a lifesaver for any constipated, colic, and reflux baby. It really helps to get their GI system on track. You only need one tiny scoop a day. This one also has the best price for the quantity.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We love these Probiotics. My daughter started taking these at 2 weeks old and they really helped her stomach issues. A healthy body starts with a healthy gut!
Sherwood, OR
This product has been a lifesaver for my colicky baby! My friend is a chiropractor and recommended this. It has done rounders for our family!
The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back home and sleep