BeautyFragranceedgelook
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 33 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Women

Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women

by edgelook

Brand :GucciSize : 3.3 oz / 100 mlFragrance Type : Eau deToiletteGender : Women

I have never tried Gucci perfume.. the packaging looks very nice.. and floral ..does anyone recommend?
Gucci flora gorgeous gardenia!! It smells so good ,, have anyone seen it in Macy’s lately Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women ?
Start your review of Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women!
Farida S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by Farida S.
by influenster I received a free sample of Gucci Flora perfume.Smells delicious and long lasting you will love it.I honestly did not think that this brand was so accessible it is reasonably priced. I recommend it to everyone.I'm ready to order mine.Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by Tolonda W.
Purchased at: Rue La La
I decided to buy this fragrance as a another New Year gift to myself, after getting an in-store sample. I love the light, floral scent it reminds me of a beautiful flower garden. I also love that I can wear it day or night.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by ms C.
Such a nice, sweet fragrance. Lovely floral notes and decent lasting power but nothing spectacular. If you like Viva La Juicy and that type of sweeter fragrances, I think you would like this since it has a similar vibe to it but is a bit less sweet.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by Letty S.
the Gucci flora gardenia! It’s long lasting but not too overpowering perfect for a daytime and spring,summer fragrance this is a gourmand style of gardenia take last and smells good just use little on skin or anywhere you put on smells wonderful, falling in love this perfume.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my Favorite Fragrance by Gucci. And I guard it with my life lol. Honestly, before even trying the actual Fragrance it was the bottle that caught my eye. I love this shade of Yellow and I ran for a grab. A sephora employee told me that it is a Hot Seller and that the bottle is a limited edition. Boy was he right.. I have never seen this bottle on the selves again. As for the scent.. it is beautiful, classy, floral & sexy!! I love it ❤ Gucci Gucci Flora Emerald Gardenia Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau De Parfum Spray
Madelayn  B.
Prince George, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite perfumes i buy at Macy’s. It smells sweet and fruity . It comes in a decent size bottle . I use a small amount each day and it definitely goes a long way.
lori W.
Blanchard, OK
I love the smell, the packaging, etc. I mean who doesn't....it is Gucci after all. My complaint is that I don't feel like the fragrance is very long wearing. I feel like mid day I could use another spray. With that being said, it smells heavenly. It is sweet and floral without having that "Grandma" essence to it. Will probably purchase again because it does smell great!!! Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women
Melissa H.
Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Perfume by Gucci 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray Women uploaded by Melissa H.
Smells very clean, floral, elegant. Not too strong so good for people with allergies like myself, not really worth over $100, got it at Sephora for $103 or something around that, definitely just a name you’re buying
Friday W.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
So I finally got my 2 new perfumes today from Sephora! Came home to the package after work. I absolutely love this perfume! It is light and after 4 hours still smells great. You can definitely smell the Gardenia in the floral notes. I now have to decide if this one or Gucci Bloom is my favorite. Keep up the great work Gucci.
Gueslyne M.
Oakland Park, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this smell it is my favorite in my collection right now. It’s soft and sweet at the same time. The smell just matches my attitude. Very long lasting. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.