Flora Classique, Inc. Fragranced Essential Oil For Aromatherapy 1-Ounce, Peppermint

BY FLORA CLASSIQUE, INC.

Fragranced Essential Oil For Aromatherapy 1-Ounce, Peppermint: Essential for aromatherapy use Blue bottle Rich fragrance see more...

Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I once showed up to work sick with a VERY stuffy nose, and took non drowsy allergy pills to help. They didn’t. Instead I became loopy and could not focus on my work no matter how hard I tried. My manager put a few drops of this oil in boiling hot water and had me inhale the steam. Immediately I was cured. Now every time I start feeling a little stuffy I just drop a few drops of this oil into my shower and inhale the aroma.
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
I love these essential oils from Walmart. They are inexpensive, they smell amazing, and they are easy to buy. No shipping charges. I have tried expensive ones, and these are just as good or better.
Christine D.
I love to put this in my diffuser. It smells great and helps me relax. You can buy them at Wal-Mart at a good price.