BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole S.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay, guilty smells soooo much better than this, guilty really is the best sent by them in my opinion.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A lovely scent for a special date or anniversary dinner. A fragrance that will turn heads & be envied by all.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
Gucci Flora is my favorite perfume! I can't live without it! It has a delicate soft floral scent that isn't overwhelming! Every time I wear it I get so many compliments, I read reviews were people don't think it last that long, I disagree when I wear it it last all day!
Delmy S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my second go-to perfume. I adore this fragrance. Makes me feel so me. I feel so glamours when I wear this perfume.
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my LAWD. The smell of this is so sweet and amazing. I love it. It's light and crisp and doesn't smell too heavy but you can definitely tell you're wearing something. It also stays for a very long time with is so great!
letycia d.
Fresno, Ca
Loved the smell. My husband bought it for me as a gift an I've never changed perfume anymore.