Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nora G.Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette uploaded by Gvanca K.

BY GUCCI

This was launched by the design house of Gucci in the year 2011.The nose behind this fragrance is Gucci. Top notes are Mandarin bergamot kumquat lemon and peony;middle notes are Rose petals and osmanthus with green and aquatic additions. Base notes are Sandalwood patchouli and pink pepper. This fragrance is classified as Citrus. see more...

Rana s.
WICHITA
It was my first time to purchase a fragrance from Gucci and I was so impressed by this fragrance, it has a light and fresh scent. It's a great summer fragrance. The scent is not overwhelming at all. I have been using it for a couple of months now and it has already become one of my favourites. I Highly recommended it.
Keep in mind that it's an eau de toilette so it's not going to last very long on you.
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
Probably one of the few floral scents I actually like because it’s fresh and not too overpowering. The bottle is cute, but kind of difficult to hold because it’s so wide. Overall, it’s a good perfume but the bottles could be better!
sarah c.
Austin , TX
I'm a sucker for light, floral scents! When I worked at Sephora, I always recommended this to customers. It's a very light scent, and it sticks with you all day! Plus, I always get compliments on it. It's just lovely!
Courtney B.
Gainesville, VA
I get so many compliments when I wear this. It smells so fresh and light. By far my favorite go to scent. It is long lasting and I always feel so confident when I wear this knowing that I will smell great all day long. Highly recommended.
Jessica P.
The scent is so lovely on this one and too terribly potent. I bought it directly at the Gucci store like I do anything else. I'm a first time user of this particular scent and would recommend it to others who are looking for something new to try.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite smells ever!! It has a really nice crisp and clean scent. You can smell this perfume throughout the day however it is never overpowering. Good perfume for anyone in search of a fresh scent.
Din N.
I got a sample of this last year purchased and ever since then I fell in love! I'm really loyal to whatever perfume I use, so I'm very picky with my scent. I was obsessed with Daisy by Marc Jacobs and they're very different from each other. I do feel more mature when I wear this because of that sandalwood and peppery note. It has a hint of fruitiness to it; which makes it light and playful. I got a full size of this in 2.5 oz and a little bit goes a long way because this is strong and it last all day for me. (everyone is different)
Throughout the day it's not going to be as strong as I first sprayed it (thank goodness). It is still noticeably there and it lingers around which I think is quite playful because I keep sniffing my wrist (only reachable spot) haha. It's fresh but toned down with a woody scent. Fresh wood? haha, not literally (The best way I can describe it).
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Flora! This is my signature scent right now! Its so sweet yet soft and beautiful! I'm so in love. I need another bottle to put in the stash so I never run out!!
Angela M.
I had a sample of this, and actually used it all up. This doesn't usually happen to other samples I've tried, but I loved this scent. It smells feminine, fresh, and chic; which makes it perfect for spring and summer. There aren't many light scents that last more than ~six hours, but I was still able the smell this on me at night.
-Would purchase (when I use up at least one of my perfumes)
-Would recommend
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Shirley Q.
New favorite scent! Although this is more like a spring/summer scent, still using it for this fall season. It has a soft floral scent, yet makes you feel sophisticated, fresh, and confident boost. At least that's how I feel every time I wear this perfume. It's not strong where it gives you a headache and hurts your nose. It's also quite long lasting compared to Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume
Yasmel O.
North Bergen, NJ
any one else loves this product?

back