Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette uploaded by Gvanca K.
11 colors available

BY GUCCI

This was launched by the design house of Gucci in the year 2011.The nose behind this fragrance is Gucci. Top notes are Mandarin bergamot kumquat lemon and peony;middle notes are Rose petals and osmanthus with green and aquatic additions. Base notes are Sandalwood patchouli and pink pepper. This fragrance is classified as Citrus. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Angela M.
Angela M.
I had a sample of this, and actually used it all up. This doesn't usually happen to other samples I've tried, but I loved this scent. It smells feminine, fresh, and chic; which makes it perfect for spring and summer. There aren't many light scents that last more than ~six hours, but I was still able the smell this on me at night.
-Would purchase (when I use up at least one of my perfumes)
-Would recommend
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Dani H.
Dani H.
I have to say I really enjoy this. I was looking to transition to something that was a little more mature. It is quite fresh and floral and I find that it lasts all day. I don't pick up the citrus notes as much. The packaging is pretty. For reference, I use Marc Jacobs Daisy and D&G Light Blue.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, VA
I get so many compliments when I wear this. It smells so fresh and light. By far my favorite go to scent. It is long lasting and I always feel so confident when I wear this knowing that I will smell great all day long. Highly recommended.
Josi S.
Josi S.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of my favorite spring fragrances! It smells lovely and I simply can't stop wearing it. I'd recommend it to anyone that prefers subtle yet feminine scents.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
The scent is so lovely on this one and too terribly potent. I bought it directly at the Gucci store like I do anything else. I'm a first time user of this particular scent and would recommend it to others who are looking for something new to try.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Flora! This is my signature scent right now! Its so sweet yet soft and beautiful! I'm so in love. I need another bottle to put in the stash so I never run out!!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Brookline, MA
Nice sweet and light scent. It is the perfect every day scent. The scent goes on strongly but does fade throughout the day. It does linger on your clothes which is good. However there is a noticeable difference between when you first spray it on and the potency a few hours later.
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
This is great for a everyday scent. its very floral but not in anyway super sweet like other perfumes.
derica a.
derica a.
I loved this scent when I first sprayed it on. However, it dried down to a really funky, unpleasant, musky odor. So much so, that my husband complained. Unfortunate, because the original smell is lovely.
North Bergen, NJ
Love the smell its perfect and not too strong which makes it perfect for any occasion<3 the size it's just great!
North Bergen, NJ
any one else loves this product?