BY GUCCI #98 in Perfume for Her

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Naomi G.
Surrey, BC
I’ve been looking for my “signature scent” for so long. I finally stumbled upon this beauty last year and had been obsessing over it for that whole summer until I finally gave in and decided to buy it!! The price is a little steep but I guess for some Gucci you gotta drop the money 😅 no regrets though! It’s the perfect blend of floral and sweet, and can be worn all wear round since it’s not overpoweringly floral. I preferred the eau de toilette over the actual perfume, the notes in the perfume seemed very different to me.
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
My sister like this very much. And it smells good. She bought this from Ulta beauty. It has nice light scent. i like it. But i like little strong scents.
Raghda B.
Perfect perfume!!! Love it so so so much. Try it.
جربوهاااا
من أجمل العطور اللي استخدمتها بكللللل حياتي!
Gucci. Is my favorite perfume
Carmen G.
Caracas
I love this scent!! It's just amazing. Has the perfect balance, it's floral but not too sweet
Roxana antonieta R.
I love gucci its products are of high quality this especially I use it daily because its soft aroma to flowers is fabulous
Erika M.
Hartford, CT
Es un encanto la fragancia a flores y lo suave es algo que me encanta. Me encanta !!
Gucci flora tiene un aroma fabuloso para esta primavera
Emily S.
Just purchased this and still deciding on whether I like it or not. I thought it would have a more sweet, floral scent but it's more classic. Maybe it works well on other people's body chemistry! I read it smells quite different on other people.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I am in love with this perfume!! I'm on my 2nd bottle this year, so that shows how much I love it. It's not too spring like a lot of perfumes and the smell can stay on you all day long.
Tameara W.
Los Angeles
This Gucci perfume is the best it beats any other top name brands its smell is unbelievable rich and has a long lasting scent.
jennifer g.
Kingsland, GA
Bought this perfume on a whim at an airport. It smelled heavenly and seemed to last all day. Lately though the smell doesn’t last as long, don’t know if it’s because I’m used to the scent or if it’s really fading. I really like this scent though and plan to use the whole bottle. Just not sure if I will replace it when it’s gone.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?