BY GUCCI

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Sadie S.
Greenwood, SC
I love this smell. I usually buy perfumes that smell more fruity/citrus. This was my first "out of my comfort one" smell purchase and I'll never go back!
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite fragrance lines for men and women. Gucci kills it every time. This scent is fresh and floral. Def a spring or summer scent. Love this!
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
My sister like this very much. And it smells good. She bought this from Ulta beauty. It has nice light scent. i like it. But i like little strong scents.
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
I love it, it smells absolutely amazing and it lasts awhile which is more than i can say for other perfumes. Definitely recommend trying this out!
bianca r.
Not a fan! I like the gucci clothing glasses and accessories more ! Wish we could review stuff like that as well! I would rather a lighter scent
Erika M.
Hartford, CT
Es un encanto la fragancia a flores y lo suave es algo que me encanta. Me encanta !!
Gucci flora tiene un aroma fabuloso para esta primavera
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
One of my favorite fragrances! Lasts all day and smells really elegant. You only need a small amount otherwise the scent is too overpowering.
Nichole E.
Teaneck, NJ
I received this perfume as a gift and it has easily become one of my favorites always receiving compliments when wearing this on a night out
Jessica B.
Nashville, TN
Possibly my favorite scent that I've ever found. I spray once in my hair and once on my skin and I don't need to reapply later in the day!
Sarai A.
This perfume is great! It smells so good and last all day. I've had people ask me what perfume I'm wearing, I would recommend this perfume.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abudhabi, Abudhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?