BY GUCCI #98 in Perfume for Her

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Jessi L.
Grand Terrace, CA
It's such a wonderful scent! Every time I wear it, I'm told by all that "I smell really good" so I love it! It's a nice clean lovely smell!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Love this scent. Floral and easy to wear any and every day. The only negative is it is a toilette and they dont last as long as the parfum.
Sarai A.
This perfume is great! It smells so good and last all day. I've had people ask me what perfume I'm wearing, I would recommend this perfume.
Jessica B.
Nashville, TN
Possibly my favorite scent that I've ever found. I spray once in my hair and once on my skin and I don't need to reapply later in the day!
Kim Y.
Nappanee, IN
I love Gucci Flora. I got this as a gift several years ago, and never stopped using it. It's very light, but has a wonderful floral aroma.
Tiffany H.
Quicksburg, VA
My favorite fall scent. It has some masculine qualities about it but yet is still feminine. I love using this scent when I wear sweaters.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
It's ok I don't really like the scent I gave mine to a friend bottle is cute though but the scent to me is just too much floral for me
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
One of my favorite fragrances it's very floral but not overwhelming I definitely recommend this product for summer very fresh and clean
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
This is seriously my all-time favorite perfume! It smells like the next best thing to heaven. I would totally recommend to everyone!
Jas F.
This perfume really smells AMAZBALLZ!!!!! Sad thing is im always broke but i was able to use it at sephora every time ive been there.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?