BY GUCCI

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Bianca C.
Love this scent. It's my go to. Soft subtle fragrance that lasts all day. I get so many compliments on this. I purchased it at Sephora. It's a normal price for a fragrance.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
Love this scent. I received a sample with a purchase and I have not had the chance to go back and buy the regular size but it is definitely something on my list. It's such a light, summer smell and it smells just right on anyone.
Ashley J.
Jacinto City, TX
I like this perfume. It has a soft flowery scent to it. I personally wouldn't recommend it to wear for a sexy, seductive type of night but it's perfect for the daytime.
Irma Z.
One of my all time favorites! Reminds me of summer from the floral scent and it stays on all day! Love the bottle shape and I have purchased this twice already! Definitely recommend to someone who likes floral scents
Alejandra C.
Me encanta esta fragancia por su olor y sobre todo porque dura todo el día .su presentación es muy bonita y llamativa muy femenina . El precio es bueno para lo que te ofrece . Me encanta mucho . Lo compraría de nuevo
Keyla J.
Dallas, TX
I love this fragrance...its one of my all time favorites, ladies you cannot go wrong if you are wanting a long lasting perfume. The scent os not fruity or too musky like most....its a great floral scent
Danah E.
Love this scent it stays on all day long even in the hot weather. imI always get tons of questions when I wear this scent. Since this product is expensive I only use this fragrance on special ocassions
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This has been a favorite of mine since it first came out and my adoration for it has yet to waver. If you are a fan of florals I highly suggest you try this scent as it doesn't disappoint!
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I am in love with this perfume!! I'm on my 2nd bottle this year, so that shows how much I love it. It's not too spring like a lot of perfumes and the smell can stay on you all day long.
Alesha P.
Another one of my favorites... But noticed its a bight heavier and not so light as far as smell. But still a go to of mine. Use it wheni know i will be more active like when i go dancing.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abudhabi, Abudhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?