BY GUCCI

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
It’s my absolute favorite for everyday use... yes it is pricey but with just a tiny amount you smell delicious and soft. It doesn’t cause me allergies while I’m working and even if I use it very early in the morning my co workers doesn’t complain. I just wish the bottle had a little more amount of product!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
One of my favorite fragrances. I love the packaging; the bottle and bow are so cute. Really nice light floral scent but not too flowery or overwhelming smelling yet has staying power on the skin. I’ve read purchased and would recommend.
Ratna R.
One of my signature scents. Fell in love with it in Dubai. Very light and goes well with any occasion. Not heavy or alcoholic smelling. Scent lasts roughly half the day. Ran threw my first bottle under 3 months from daily use and reuse. Downside: size of bottle. Need to make it bigger at least
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
One of my favorite perfumes! Smells fresh, floral but not over whelming. This is subtle and sexy. Yes like all perfumes it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time if you use it correctly and not like a body spray. I’ve used this perfume for about 6 years now and it’s still my favorite
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a very unique and STRONG scent! It lasts and lasts & doesn't take but a couple of sprays, if you know what I mean. It's one of my favorite Gucci perfumes and I'm SO glad I was fortunate enough to afford another bottle! You'll fall in love with this perfume, you guys!
Brittany B.
Debary , FL
I feel so elegant and sensual when I spray this on myself. It lasts a pretty long time and isn't too over powering. Its not flowery and "young" smelling....this is for a mature classy lady that wants to feel sexy and confident.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This is one of favorite perfumes. Its a very light scent!Its alittle pricey but I think its worth what you pay for. It has nice packaging. I got mine from ulta. It last all day.It also smells sweet. I highly reccomend this.
Karen D.
I love all Gucci perfumes. It will last all day! It has a good smell.i have multiple Gucci perfumes that I've used for years. It's strong but not obnoxious that everyone would try to avoid you.
Ivana M.
Wellesley
Literally my favorite perfume. It's my go to! Overall I love the gucci perfumes because they smell fragrant, luxurious, and sexy! I highly recommend this perfume, it lasts a long time too!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I've ever tried! It has such a sweet and delicate scent, I'm obsessed with it! It's a good value for a high end brand! I love this perfume !
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abudhabi, Abudhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?