BY GUCCI #92 in Perfume for Her

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci E...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jennifer g.
merritt island
Bought this perfume on a whim at an airport. It smelled heavenly and seemed to last all day. Lately though the smell doesn’t last as long, don’t know if it’s because I’m used to the scent or if it’s really fading. I really like this scent though and plan to use the whole bottle. Just not sure if I will replace it when it’s gone.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
It’s my absolute favorite for everyday use... yes it is pricey but with just a tiny amount you smell delicious and soft. It doesn’t cause me allergies while I’m working and even if I use it very early in the morning my co workers doesn’t complain. I just wish the bottle had a little more amount of product!
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
I feel so elegant and sensual when I spray this on myself. It lasts a pretty long time and isn't too over powering. Its not flowery and "young" smelling....this is for a mature classy lady that wants to feel sexy and confident.
Alicia A.
Amazing! It smelled so good and I always got compliments. It has a really cute bottle. It is a little small but it's worth it. It's one of the best perfumes I've used and I love that it smells feminine and expensive. I have no complaints other than the size and I would be getting it again for sure.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
Really love this scent! Isn’t too overpowering, but is strong enough to notice. The price is reasonable enough for a high end brand, so no complaints there. I recommend highly if you love floral, playful scents.
Monica P.
Peabody, MA
I use this perfume occasionally because the scent is so strong. I got this from Macy’s and it comes in a cute spray bottle. It has a floral scent that lasts very long. This isn’t a perfume I’d use everyday but on nights out.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I've ever tried! It has such a sweet and delicate scent, I'm obsessed with it! It's a good value for a high end brand! I love this perfume !
Ratna R.
One of my signature scents. Fell in love with it in Dubai. Very light and goes well with any occasion. Not heavy or alcoholic smelling. Scent lasts roughly half the day. Ran threw my first bottle under 3 months from daily use and reuse. Downside: size of bottle. Need to make it bigger at least
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
One of my favorite perfumes! Smells fresh, floral but not over whelming. This is subtle and sexy. Yes like all perfumes it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time if you use it correctly and not like a body spray. I’ve used this perfume for about 6 years now and it’s still my favorite
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a very unique and STRONG scent! It lasts and lasts & doesn't take but a couple of sprays, if you know what I mean. It's one of my favorite Gucci perfumes and I'm SO glad I was fortunate enough to afford another bottle! You'll fall in love with this perfume, you guys!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?
What type of smell is this
Dana W.
What is the longevity of this perfume?
What type of smell is this
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
How are your olfactory notes? Is not it a saturated odor to use by day?