Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I usually gravitate toward deep, earthy, spicy fragrances (think Witch's Brew from Yankee Candle). However, a friend gave this to me as a gift a couple months ago and I've been wearing it all spring into summer. I honestly didn't care for it at first, but the more I wear it, the more I adore it. It's really lovely. I've received numerous comments from random women asking what I'm wearing.
I wouldn't say it's a "light" scent. It's strong, floral (rose, flowery), and slightly peppery -- very elegant.
Staying power is good -- lasts all day.