BY GUCCI

Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire.The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. Style: Elegant. Natural. Spontaneous. see more...

• What is the longevity of this perfume? 1 Answers
  • What type of smell is this 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de To...8 Answers
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Review for: Flora Eau De Toilette Spray Flora 1.6 oz/50 ml more...
It’s my absolute favorite for everyday use... yes it is pricey but with just a tiny amount you smell delicious and soft. It doesn’t cause me allergies while I’m working and even if I use it very early in the morning my co workers doesn’t complain. I just wish the bottle had a little more amount of product!
Ratna R.
One of my signature scents. Fell in love with it in Dubai. Very light and goes well with any occasion. Not heavy or alcoholic smelling. Scent lasts roughly half the day. Ran threw my first bottle under 3 months from daily use and reuse. Downside: size of bottle. Need to make it bigger at least
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Flora For Women 0.16 oz more...
One of my favorite perfumes! Smells fresh, floral but not over whelming. This is subtle and sexy. Yes like all perfumes it is a little pricey but it lasts a long time if you use it correctly and not like a body spray. I’ve used this perfume for about 6 years now and it’s still my favorite
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Review for: Flora Eau De Toilette Spray Flora 1.6 oz/50 ml, Gucci Flora Ladies - EDT Spray 1.7 OZ more...
This is a very unique and STRONG scent! It lasts and lasts & doesn't take but a couple of sprays, if you know what I mean. It's one of my favorite Gucci perfumes and I'm SO glad I was fortunate enough to afford another bottle! You'll fall in love with this perfume, you guys!
kandiss J.
This is so pretty. It smells beautiful, like flowers. Im not very good at describing smells or tastes but its very feminine and girly. It lasts most of the day. The bottle is gorgeous too.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
It's a light sweet fragrance that lasts! I feel so girly when I wear it and I brought the candle (it disappeared) for my bedroom and it just a pretty smell. Cute and simple package on the outside and the black and white flowers on the inside is cute.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
Review for: Gucci Flora Ladies - EDT Spray 1.7 OZ more...
This is one of favorite perfumes. Its a very light scent!Its alittle pricey but I think its worth what you pay for. It has nice packaging. I got mine from ulta. It last all day.It also smells sweet. I highly reccomend this.
Karen D.
I love all Gucci perfumes. It will last all day! It has a good smell.i have multiple Gucci perfumes that I've used for years. It's strong but not obnoxious that everyone would try to avoid you.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I usually gravitate toward deep, earthy, spicy fragrances (think Witch's Brew from Yankee Candle). However, a friend gave this to me as a gift a couple months ago and I've been wearing it all spring into summer. I honestly didn't care for it at first, but the more I wear it, the more I adore it. It's really lovely. I've received numerous comments from random women asking what I'm wearing.
I wouldn't say it's a "light" scent. It's strong, floral (rose, flowery), and slightly peppery -- very elegant.
Staying power is good -- lasts all day.
Sumer M.
I originally received just a sample of this product and I was so excited because I had never tried anything Gucci before. I even thought I wouldn't like it based on the name Flora. I thought maybe it would be too strong a floral scent. It is a subtle yet sexy scent perfect for women. It gave a little confidence boost too because I knew it was subtle yet strong and would be noticed by my husband. Love it!
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
What is your favorite perfume?? Mine is Flora By Gucci Eau de Toilette
Haylie B.
Worth the price? Using daily how long does it last?
Yazmin A.
I'm looking for a good perfume! does it smells good?
Sammi P.
Simi Valley
What is the scent of this fragerence like?!
Carmen V.
Garden City, Georgia
Do this perfume is strong frangance or a sutil one?