BY GUCCI

Experience this more concentrated and captivating formulation of Gucci Flora—a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. She is elegant, natural, and spontaneous. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. see more...

• I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone hav...4 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a gift for my wife. Is this a go...1 Answers
  • Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favori...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chelsey C.
Albany, CA
This is the perfume that I wear, always. It just smells absolutely wonderful without coming off too strong. It's also rather unique, so I don't have to worry about others wearing the same scent as me.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
This scent is SO GUCCI! I would recommend wearing it in colder month since it's pretty strong and heavy. Will make a perfect date night perfume. But don't put too much otherwise you can get a headache from it. Would make a perfect signature scent.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This perfume is so elegant. It defiantly has a flower shop vibe, where you can't choose a distinct flower smell but rather an accumulation of floral scents, without being overpowering at all.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
I am in love with this scent. The first time I have this perfume, I received it as a free sample from ordering online at Sephora. Most shaming scent. Not too harsh but not to subtle!!
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Love the Gucci Flora scents! I have been using it for about a year now. The scents are definitely fresh and some strong others more settle but this one is in between! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Chelsey C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Absolutely love Gucci perfumes and this is such an amazing scent that is subtle yet illuminating. You can wear this all day and it is great for all ages! This along with other Gucci perfumes are always my first choice and daily wear!
Fanni H.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. It smells lovely, very floral and sweet. Although it is slightly pricey, it is most definitely worth it. Sephora gives out free sample perfumes, so please go try some and love it for yourself!!
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I can put this perfume on in the morning and in the afternoon after a long day of work, I can have someone say to me "you smell good, what kind do perfume are you wearing?"
Renee P.
I have had this fragrance about 2 and a half years now, and it really does smell amazing. Smells floral but a mild floral and I actually still reach for it....even now.
Sarah M.
Bowling Green , KY
Adore this scent! The sweet, floral smell is wonderful and it is not overpowering. The light, sweet scent is great for night or day. My go to anytime I leave the house!
Ary T.
I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone have this? Does it last a long time after you spray it on.
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favorites!!!
Emily S.
I recently just ordered this and would like some opinions! Is it really floral? Musky? Worth the money? ☺️
Sheila B.
Circleville, OH
Who else thinks this just smells so pretty... :0)
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Isn't the packaging the cutest?!