BY GUCCI

Experience this more concentrated and captivating formulation of Gucci Flora—a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. She is elegant, natural, and spontaneous. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood. see more...

• I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone hav...4 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a gift for my wife. Is this a go...1 Answers
  • Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favori...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
My hopes were high for this mandarin fragrance by Gucci. Key notes also include piña colada accord, jasmine, creamy wood, and white musk. It sounded fresh and effusive. Instead, I found it overly heavy, with the mandarin hard to detect and far too floral. Of course, several factors can influence the natural smell of your skin, from your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and medications you take. Perhaps this is refreshing on someone else, but it didn't work for me.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My favorite new perfume ! I received a sample of this a few weeks ago fromSephora and fell in love immediately! I have since purchased the full size bottle from Sephora and I get compliments like crazy. It is a soft, floral scent but doesn't have that " powdery " heaviness that lots of florals do. This is really soft and not overpowering at all. This is now my signature scent !
Sunny M.
Flora by Gucci is a sentimental fragrance for me because it was one of the first luxury perfumes I ever purchased. It is a beautiful blend of peony, rose, citrus, pink pepper and sandalwood. This combination creates a soft, fresh floral aroma that has staying power, but isn't overpowering. I would suggest this fragrance to anyone who likes soft florals with a tiny bit of spice.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
i love this gucci smell.my friend had it first.it smelt fresh simple not strong and overwhelming just brighten up my day so i got one too.u never need more than one or maybe two sprays and it last long!love it!
Champale T.
Philadelphia, PA
By far my absolute favorite perfume! Gucci has some of the best scents for women. I think for a brand as huge as Gucci, the price points of there perfumes are reasonable. I usually buy my high end perfumes from ULTA. I would recommend this to any woman that likes floral notes with a bit of musk.
Jodie H.
Indianapolis
This is my all time favorite perfume to use and I couldn't be more obsessed with it! I would recommend this specific one to anyone who loves to smell yummy all day! I am amazed at the amount I use it and how much I still have left after months of use.
Janet C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite perfumes at the moment. Great for summer and fall daytime. I've gotten a lot of compliments from people when I've worn this. It's long lasting as well but not overpowering. I will repurchase again when I'm done with this bottle.
Raenette J.
MY FAVORITE SCENT! If you love a fresh floral scent that is not strong then this is the scent for you! I love spraying myself as soon as I get out the shower for a longer lasting smell. It is a very clean scent so its great for daytime.
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
this spay is feminine light and clean. it lets throughout the day and really holds its own. you can get a good deal shopping at nordstrom rack and stuff. the bottle is small and cute
Chanelle C.
tx
i injoy this gucci parfum smells very good and i love this alot i had used this alot i have to get more of this i do recommend anyone getting this it sweet and girly smells good to have on a date or just to go out it really good and long lasting as well .
Ary T.
I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone have this? Does it last a long time after you spray it on.
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favorites!!!
Emily S.
I recently just ordered this and would like some opinions! Is it really floral? Musky? Worth the money? ☺️
Sheila B.
Circleville, OH
Who else thinks this just smells so pretty... :0)
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Isn't the packaging the cutest?!