BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flora by GUCCI Body Lotion, 6.7 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Megan M.
My hopes were high for this mandarin fragrance by Gucci. Key notes also include piña colada accord, jasmine, creamy wood, and white musk. It sounded fresh and effusive. Instead, I found it overly heavy, with the mandarin hard to detect and far too floral. Of course, several factors can influence the natural smell of your skin, from your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and medications you take. Perhaps this is refreshing on someone else, but it didn't work for me.
Ada H.
Brooklyn, NY
Flora is lovely, light, and floraly. Very nice for springtime but it doesn't seem to last very long. I also have found that it sticks to the skin quite a bit, but that could just be me.
Katherine M.
Dallas , TX
Flora is a lovely, light, fresh floral scent that is great for springtime. i didn't love the lotion -- I felt like the scent didn't stay very long and I prefer the texture/effect of other lotions. Don't get me wrong -- I love the smell but I personally will be using another lotion and adding a spray of the perfume when I'm done!
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is a pretty decent lotion. It smells amazing and has lightweight moisture. I wouldn't really recommend it as a great moisturizer
Karma L.
This is one of my favorite lotions. It has a great scent and I actually keeps your hands moisturized for a long period of time.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I love this perfume and the lotion smells just as amazing. I highly recommend trying this. The scent lasts all day.
Monique H.
Columbus, GA
A everyday wear for me. I have bought a new bottle every year.. I love my Gucci sprays... a small addiction..lol
Amanda J.
Dallas, TX
The smell is very nice, but the lotion leaves much to be desired. Not very moisturizing.