Flonase Allergy Relief Spray

New Allergy Symptom Reliever Nasal Spray br Fluticasone Propionate 50 mcg per Spray Full Prescription Strength 2 Non-Drowsy 3 60 Metered Sprays Promotes 24 Hour Relief of: Itchy, Watery Eyes 1 Nasal Congestion 3 Runny Nose 5 Itchy Nose 4 Sneezing

Does this give you bloody noses?
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray - I feel like this is making my pollen allergies worse; does anyone else feel that way ? It makes me sneeze SO hard after I use it.
Start your review of Flonase Allergy Relief Spray!
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray uploaded by Sarah W.
This is one of the best allergy products for me. I use it twice a day. I carry them in my purse/bag in case I need it later in the day when my sinuses are crackling and head congested. Can get a little postnasal drip taste, but could be worse. I depend on this! I like coupons too!
Harrisburg, PA
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray uploaded by Shanice F.
Got mines from my dr and works just as well! Only use 1 spray per nostril and it works to clear up my allergies and just a few minutes!
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried other over-the-counter allergy medications and Flonase provides relief for majority of my sinus symptoms. The container can easily fit into your make-up bag or purse, if you need relief on the go. Usually one spray in each nostrils does the trick. Other allergy medications (pill form) have upset my stomach, with or without food. I am glad to have found an alternative, especially a spray. A good value and lasts a long time, depending on how often one uses Flonase.
Avon, IN
This product is a staple in my medicine cabinet every allergy season, it is one of the only products that give me relief without making me super drowzy.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray helps with nasal congestion from seasonal allergies. You have to be sure to spray it in your nasal cavity correctly or it will go down your throat instead. “Head looking at feet” that’s what my allergist says, lol 😂 This does work some for me.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray uploaded by Jessica L.
Soooo we are in allergie season, and I have needed to use my Flonase even more along with eye 👁 drops and other allergie medicine but I will say Flonase does take care of the majority of the bothersome affects of having allergies 🤧
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Flonase Allergy Relief Spray works very well to help keep my sinuses clear and controls post nasal trip. I use it once a day and it keeps the tucks away. I recommend this.
Bryant, AR
After moving to Texas and developing severe seasonal allergies, I cannot survive without Flonase! Easy to use and provides almost immediate relief. Be sure to blow your nose before using to increase absorption and get the best results.
Goreville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Used this for years, a little pricey, but I hate pills and this gives instant relief. I definitely recommend this.
Odenton, MD
Worked really well for a few months. Then. Disappointing. But. I dislike having to write reviews for medications. Just because it didn’t work well for me doesn’t mean it won’t for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Aryn O. il y a un an
it helped me a lot, but for pet allergies.
Chandler, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
I thought I had allergies like that for a long time but it wasn’t, instead I ended up with rarely known conditions 🙄