Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray (180 Count) uploaded by Holly N.

BY FLONASE

Once-daily FLONASE is the first and only nasal spray indicated for 24-hour relief of both nose- and eye-related allergy symptoms. FLONASE is both non-addictive, non-jittery and non-drowsy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
 I bought this recently from Walmart for my husband who has been suffering from seasonal allergies for the past couple of years. He tell me that this is helping him and does not have to use a net pot or take Sudafed anymore. This is good news and makes him very happy which in turn makes me happy to. We recommend this product for nasal allergies due to seasonal changes in sinuses.  Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray (180 Count)
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
I have chronic sinusitis due to allergies and a deviated septum. Flonase has worked wonders and completely eliminated my morning congestion. Haven’t had a sinus infection since!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My daughter was prescribed Flonase when she was about 5 and has continued to use it as she needs it.  It works well for her when allergy season kicks in.  I recently was prescribed it too and it works really well for me too and quickly.  I would definitely recommend this product.  I purchased mine at my local pharmacy.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought this for himself​; however I have used it when my nose was all stopped up and it works great. It can be a little hard for some people to use because of the way you have to sniff it up your nose and you have to be careful because you cannot overuse this and it can become habit forming. It does smell and taste bad, but it's medicine! What do you expect? #flonase #nasalspray
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Flonase clears me up fairly quickly when my nose is stuffed! It is effective, and easy to use! I keep it around for when my allergies get bad, and when they are I use once a day. I will always buy Flonase! It's the best! Xo
Stephanie C.
Old Forge, PA
I love this product it's the only thing that helps me with my sinuses and allergies. I buy this product at my local drugstore. It did meet all my expectations I have no bad complaints about this product. I will definitely recommend this for anyone that has trouble with there sinuses or allergies.
Lily B.
I get terrible allergies, so I've tried it all. My first night taking this, I immediately felt less itchy in my nose, and felt like I could breath. It's a reasonable price and seems pretty effective (I'm also taking Allegra with it). Overall would definitely recommend!
Candice R.
Aragon, GA
I use this whenever I have a bad sinus headache or if my sinuses and allergies are bothering me period. I used to be prescribed this before it became over the counter, and then my doctor prescribed me nasonex.. IT WAS AWFUL. It made my nose breakout and bloody on the inside as if it was raw. I switched back to FLONASE even though my doctor didn't appreciate it.. but IT WORKS. If something isn't broken, don't fix it. LOVE FLONASE.
Casey H.
Awesome during pollen season. Pollen is a nightmare for me so I always use Flonase as my go to for my nasal spray. It works wonders for allergies. Well worth the $40.
C M.
I really wanted this to work, and maybe it does for some people, but it did absolutely nothing for me. Was really hoping for something to help with my watery eyes
Little Rock, AR
Have you ever heard of this?
Little Rock, AR
Have you ever tried this?