Flixster

by Flixster

Who love this app?
Just wondering what's the price for this? Have never heard of it until now and always looking for different streaming options.
How do you transfer your DVD collection to digital copies you can stream on flixster?
Start your review of Flixster!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's easy to use and it allows me to look for movie times at different theaters and add rental movies to my Netflix account.” in reviews
“...something I would rate something and I believe that they are more accurate the rotten tomato.” in reviews
Burnaby, BC
Okay your going out for the night and the kiddies are at granmas! hmm what should we do!? CHECK FLIXTER! for closest cinema and show times not only that TRAILERS to further decide where to go and what to watch! ;)
British Columbia
Provides so much useful information about movies! Love that it shows the rotten tomato rankings. However, website can prove to be inaccurate when it comes to movies playing at theaters.
San Antonio, TX
I love how I can see what movie is playing and at what time, I never had a problem with this app