Flirt! Luv-a-licious Eau De Parfum Spray By Estee Lauder .98 Oz (Unboxed) Perfume - Retired Scent - Hard to Find

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Fruity floral. Keep 'em guessing with this teasingly flirty blend of pink rose and sparkling lychee. Ooh ... so luv-a-licious! see more...

Bryden L.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg, SC
I surprisingly loved this perfume. I received it as a gift and it is different than the scents I normally lean towards but I really love it for special occasions or when I want to change it up. The smell lasts long.
Mody S.
Mody S.
I love perfume so much and this fragrance is to die for. You have to try it, it’s not too strong but very noticeable. It’s refreshing and affordable. This is located in Macy’s or malls. I recommend others to try this.