Flirt Cosmetics Flashes Lash Applicator uploaded by Meka K.

BY FLIRT! COSMETICS

For a wink that slays and lashes all day, this beauty tool is a must-have for everyone in the know. And don't forget the glue.

Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
This is a good concept but the lashes don’t end up going on my eye like I want them to so I still have to go in after with my tweezers. The good thing about this , is I realized that I love individual lashes now and how easy they are to apply.
Somantha S.
I do like the idea of this product. It's not bad. Most of what I have to say is more on the negative side things, but I don't think that this is a bad product. I just think that you are going to end up spending extra time and money if you use it on a regular basis.

It does provide nice control. It applies individual sections of lashes. The lashes look quite natural, a good a bad thing depending on who you ask. It is also very, very time consuming, even if you aren't that fast at applying normal false lashes, I would almost bet money that this would take you longer.

It comes with 44 preloaded strips, which you will go through quite quickly, I feel, if you are using the lashes across the whole with of both eyes. Once the device is out of lashes, you have to trash it and buy a whole new device. I really like the concept, the product did work, I'm just not sure it's worth the extra time and money.
Paola R.
Is a good Idea, but not simple! Manage this product is too complicated, looks like trying to handle a 5 year old girl experiment; unfortunetly I think the idea wasn't executed correctly.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Easy to use, especially if you have small eyes like me and find most full sets too big and overpowering. Downside is they don't currently sell refills and you have to buy a new applicator each time.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Applying my eyelashes has never been easier! I literally had discovered heaven when I found this. If you have trouble putting on eyelashes this is a great product!
Alexandra C.
Saw these on the Influenster Facebook live and went out and bought some! Wow obsessed with this stuff. My lashes look gorg and it is so easy to apply!
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
I found that once i got the hang of it, it was a awesome and unique tool. I think its a great for newbies not used to using falsies.
Heather M.
makes applying lashes easier for us clumsy folks. good simple product and a great price point. worth trying!
Kailyn L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is great for helping apply lashes because we all know how difficult it can be to apply them yourself !
Meka K.
Hollywood , FL
I was very skeptical about this product! I stink at putting on eyelashes so I assumed this would be my savior. At first I struggled really hard to get used to using the tool. Once I got the hang of it I love how my eyelashes came out so natural looking and pretty. It does have a learning curve but once you get used to it the tool is amazing!
Erica G.
Victorville, CA
Is it really easier to put false lashes on with this? I'm curious because I have a difficult time with them usually so I hardly bother putting them on.
Kila M.
Montrose, CO
I have always wanted to try false lashes. Is it worth it? Easy to do?
Kirstie H.
Gastonia, NC
Does this really work??? Is there a tutorial video anywhere on how to use it?
Monica B.
Where can you get this? Looks very interesting I definitely want to try out
shilpa l.
I saw this first on some online videos. Is it really easy to use it?