BY FLIPZ

Flipz® White Fudge Covered Pretzels. see more...

• Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dollar sectio...9 Answers
  • What else could u do with these besides putting them in ice cream?5 Answers
  • What's your fave Flipz flavor?15 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "We used coupons to get a couple different flavors of these." in 1 review
  • "Alright, it's 4AM and I'm feeling loopy...but these have the amazing taste of white chocolate with a mix of saltiness from the pretzel and I absolutely die a little each time I bite into one of these. " in 1 review
Deanna M.
These are easily my favorite snack! I'm a huge white chocolate lover. I don't care for pretzels but these are still so delicious! The chocolate is very creamy and sweet. Love the combo of salty and sweet! Love snacking on these during a movie or on a long car ride. And it's resealable! Close it up and save some for later!
Melina V.
These are one of my all time favorite snacks! I love pretzels by themselves & adding white chocolate to them makes them so much better. I also find them to be a good price ($3) They are just the right amount of salty and sweet. 10/10 highly recommend!
Chelsea F.
These are so delicious and very hard to put down. I can quickly go through an entire bag if I am not careful. I have never eaten them room temperature. I always refrigerate mine since I prefer cold chocolate. I imagine they'd be delicious either way.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These are easily one of my favorite movie snacks. Pop a couple and as soon as you know it the entire bag is gone! Whoops.. But they are that good. Perfect balance of mildly salty and sweet, I also enjoy them dipped in peanut butter!
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
I was never a big pretzel fan but I tried these and omggg they are sooo good and addicting I buy them all the time! If you are ever looking to try a new snack you need to try these. I promise you will love them just as much as I do.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Another one of my guilty guilty pleasures in life. I absolutely love these they're delicious and I can't always find them so when I do I can't resist to buy them!
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Man I love these things. In fact now I want some. They are extremely good. Gives you that sweet and salty taste. The milk chocolates are good as well
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
My new favorite snack while reading!!! I love that they are sweet and salty with the perfect amount of crunch. They are easy to grab, eat, and read.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
Omg I love these pretzels covered in white chocolate. They melt in your mouth. Whenever I go to buy groceries I buy these pretzels.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
These are delicious! I love anything with white chocolate, but mixing it with pretzels is too good. Love the salty/ sweet mixture.
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
Foodie Expert
What's your fave Flipz flavor?
Kan R.
Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dollar section of target
Alondra V.
Haven't seen these at stores hmm where could I find them? They look delicious though! :)
Juanika C.
What else could u do with these besides putting them in ice cream?