BY FLIPZ #26 in Pretzels

Flipz® White Fudge Covered Pretzels. see more...

• This looks so nice!! Where can I buy them??2 Answers
  • Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dolla...9 Answers
  • What else could u do with these besides putting them in i...5 Answers
Flipz White Fudge Covered Pretzels
  • "Alright, it's 4AM and I'm feeling loopy...but these have the amazing taste of white chocolate with a mix of saltiness from the pretzel and I absolutely die a little each time I bite into one of these. " in 1 review
  • "We used coupons to get a couple different flavors of these." in 1 review
Ronisha W.
Atlanta
When I found out the had these in dollar tree I almost hit the floor these are my absolute favorite snack hands down these win the combination of sweet and salty will have your mouth watering and coming back for more yeaaa these dont last an hour from the store in my house.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Yummy one of my favorite treats. I love the delicious combo of salty and sweet and better quality then other brands I’ve tried. Pro great taste con a not so healthy snack. These pretzels are affordable and I’d highly recommend them.
Lynn B.
I don’t like white chocolate that well and prefer the milk chocolate version. I’ve tried them and they were ok. The pretzel is crunchy with the right ratio of chocolate. You can find them in most grocery stores. They are reasonably priced. If you like white chocolate, you should like them.
Avani P.
I love the milk chocolate covered pretzels! They are a combination of sweet and salty and it's so great. I always crave these and they are delicious! If you have not tried them already you are totally missing out.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
My favorite I love this. It’s the perfect combination of sweat and salty. I have been buying this for years. It is inexpensive and it comes in different size packs. I’ve purchased it in Publix and Walmart.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Okay these right here, are my addiction. When I first had these I ate 6 bags in one week including the birthday flavored one. These are good!! They're the best thing that have entered into my life, I love the taste and flavor which is sweet yet the salt and pretzels add crunchiness and saltiness at the same time. Best thing ever! ‼️‼️
Jamie L.
Carlisle
If I had a guilty pleasure, its definitely these. I can house a whole bag in one sitting. I try not to, but I can't help it. These are truely addicting and I just LOVE white chocoalte. I definitely have a stock pile of these in my cabinet. The perfect go to treat.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These are easily one of my favorite movie snacks. Pop a couple and as soon as you know it the entire bag is gone! Whoops.. But they are that good. Perfect balance of mildly salty and sweet, I also enjoy them dipped in peanut butter!
Bethany G.
I thought these were going to be like any other chocolate pretzel but I WAS WRONG. The white fudge is so smooth and it pairs perfectly with the pretzel, they're amazing and I want to eat them all the time!
Jessica N.
Crystal River , FL
I love these so much. I'm always craving sweet and salty foods and this is just perfect! I can never get enough of these. I'll eat a few and have to keep eating them till the bag is all gone they're just too addicting.
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
What's your fave Flipz flavor?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dollar section of target
Alondra V.
Haven't seen these at stores hmm where could I find them? They look delicious though! :)
Juanika C.
What else could u do with these besides putting them in ice cream?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
This looks so nice!! Where can I buy them??

back