BY FLIPZ #58 in Pretzels

Flipz® White Fudge Covered Pretzels. see more...

• Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dollar sectio...9 Answers
  • What else could u do with these besides putting them in ice cream?5 Answers
  • What's your fave Flipz flavor?15 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Alright, it's 4AM and I'm feeling loopy...but these have the amazing taste of white chocolate with a mix of saltiness from the pretzel and I absolutely die a little each time I bite into one of these. " in 1 review
  • "We used coupons to get a couple different flavors of these." in 1 review
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite I love this. It’s the perfect combination of sweat and salty. I have been buying this for years. It is inexpensive and it comes in different size packs. I’ve purchased it in Publix and Walmart.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these. Flipz combines two really great snacks. I love pretzels and I love fudge so this is the perfect snack for me. Its just the right amount of a salty snack mixed with a little bit of sweet. I have loved these snacks since I was in high school and still enjoy eating them.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Can I just say these are my absolute favorite Preztel treat. The perfect portion size amount with just the right amount of white chocolate. These are handy to throw in your bag for a mid-afternoon pick you up. I love the resealable tab makes snacking easier. I have just recently tried the birthday cake ones and talk about a taste sensation! Who doesn't like B-Day cake and white chocolate with the Preztel taste. Try them you will thank me.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Okay these right here, are my addiction. When I first had these I ate 6 bags in one week including the birthday flavored one. These are good!! They're the best thing that have entered into my life, I love the taste and flavor which is sweet yet the salt and pretzels add crunchiness and saltiness at the same time. Best thing ever! ‼️‼️
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
If I had a guilty pleasure, its definitely these. I can house a whole bag in one sitting. I try not to, but I can't help it. These are truely addicting and I just LOVE white chocoalte. I definitely have a stock pile of these in my cabinet. The perfect go to treat.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These are easily one of my favorite movie snacks. Pop a couple and as soon as you know it the entire bag is gone! Whoops.. But they are that good. Perfect balance of mildly salty and sweet, I also enjoy them dipped in peanut butter!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Flipz is so good. I love there pretzel snacks this is white chocolate so it will taste like that. It's crunchy and the price for this isn't bad it can range from 1-2 dollars. They are tasty and great to eat as a snack or on the road somewhere . They can be found in most convenient stores.
Lissette A.
This snack doesn't pretend to be healthy like "yogurt covered pretzels". It's literally white chocolate covered pretzels. The sweet and salty contrast is what makes them delicious. $1 at the 99 Cents Only stores. The original chocolate version is great too
Bethany G.
I thought these were going to be like any other chocolate pretzel but I WAS WRONG. The white fudge is so smooth and it pairs perfectly with the pretzel, they're amazing and I want to eat them all the time!
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
These pretzels are perfect for when the sweet cravings hit. They are pretty fairly priced and you get quite a few pretzels for the price you pay. My only problem is trying to convince myself that I don't need to eat the whole package!
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
What's your fave Flipz flavor?
Kan R.
Where else can I buy these I only found them in the dollar section of target
Alondra V.
Haven't seen these at stores hmm where could I find them? They look delicious though! :)
Juanika C.
What else could u do with these besides putting them in ice cream?