BY FLIPZ

Flipz® Chocolate Mint Covered Pretzels.
New! see more...

• Does anyone else have a hard time finding this flavor? Wh...1 Answers
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Flipz have always been my guilty pleasure, especially the white fudge ones. When I saw they came out with a mint one, it was over for me. I bought like the 8 bags lmfao. They are so delicious and so addicting, that I have to force myself to simmer down lol. Definitely a must in my household.
Jennifer Q.
Drumright, OK
I was in heaven the moment I peeled open the fresh-seal on these babies! Who could go wrong with chocolate pretzels to celebrate the New Year, right? When you taste that hint of mint, you are swept away by those delectable star and snowflake shaped morsels! I'm in love, but they are only available through the holiday season!
Samantha L.
Houston , TX
These pretzels are such a fulfilling wonderful snack to eat when you need just a bit of food and your feeling like you want something sweet. They have an amazing balance of mint, chocolate and crunch always leaving me wanting more when I finish the bag!
Lauren J.
These are a great snack. I decided to try something new one day and purchased the mint flavor and I actually really liked it.
Zenobia R.
Delicious. reminds me of girl scout cookies. not overly minty and just the right amount of salt.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Does anyone else have a hard time finding this flavor? Where have you spotted them?