BY FLIPZ

So Completely Irresistible You'll Make Up Excuses To Eat'em. So Simple And Oh So Good. 0 G Trans Fat. Grocery, Snacks, Chips, Dips & Pretzels, Pretzels see more...

• Are these any good than the originally pretzel brand?2 Answers
  • Which is better milk chocolate or white chocolate?2 Answers
  • Are these just as good as making them yourself?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the mix of milk chocolate and salty crunchy pretzels to me its the perfect combination." in 12 reviews
  • "They are a little messy so keep some wet ones around and try not to eat the whole bag at once (I don't have the will power to stop until the bag is gone)." in 10 reviews
  • "I have tried both the Milk Chocolate and White Fudge flavors and both are equally delicious although I slightly prefer the White Fudge a bit more." in 6 reviews
  • "These are a great snack, there sweet But salty at the same time and there cheap." in 6 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole bag in one sitting to be honest... it takes a lot of self control not to!" in 5 reviews
ADDICTIVE. I haven't eaten these in quite some time just because I'm trying to eat a healthier diet, but these are truly delicious. I don't like plain milk chocolate, I just feel that it's overly sweet when it's plain, but when it's wrapped around something crunchy, it opens up a whole new world. These milk chocolate pretzels are absolutely delicious. You get all the best qualities in a sweet snack. You have sweet, salty, crunch and delicous! I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys the sweet/salty/crunch type of snack.
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta , GA
Oh my goodness! I am the biggest fan of salty and sweet, let me tell ya that. Whenever I first tried chocolate covered pretzels, they were by flipz. I was amazed at how something could manage to taste so perfect. As the years went by I developed a wheat/gluten allergy and I can really only hope that Flipz cures my desire for my favorite snack. I truly do wish that they'd come out with a gluten free version of these.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
When you just have to have a salty sweet snack. I don't eat these often but every now and then they are the needed snack. It's good that they come in a small package because it's way to easy to eat the whole thing. The chocolate is milk chocolate, not dark so you get that nice sweet taste with a crunch from the pretzels.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Jesus, these are addicting. I only had the white fudge ones, but they're so delicious I haven't bothered to try the other versions. I'm not a white chocolate fan, in fact, I love dark chocolate the most. These are still really sweet but they don't have the sickly rich taste that comes with white chocolate.
Let's get this straight. When you eat these, DO NOT EAT THE WHOLE BAG UNDER 15 MINUTES. I usually get the white fudge ones. I'm beggingg you not to do it. once you start you will not stop. Then you'll be like me,moaning on your bed twitching. This product is great. But with great power comes responsibility.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leominster, MA
I love these so much. I'm currently eating them as I type. They are sweet and chocolatey. Also the price isn't that bad so you can't go wrong. They exceeded my expectations considering I don't usually like chocolate. I like them better than the White Chocolate since they aren't too sweet.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
I've loved these chocolate pretzels ever since they came out! I love the combination of sweet and salty. The chocolate tastes amazing, and once it melts off (if you let it melt instead of just chewing it) then you can enjoy the salty pretzel after. Always a great snack for me.
Jane l.
Jane l.
Yes, yes and yes. These are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love these frozen and crumbled over yogurt or ice cream. They have a pretty standard milk chocolate that is leaning towards the sweeter side, but it all balances out with the salty pretzel.
Zoey S.
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
These are my favorite brand of chocolate covered pretzels! They are just so conveniently packaged with the ziplock type bag so you can carry them anywhere without them spilling everywhere. The taste of them is just amazing especially when you're craving salty and sweet.
Luna B.
Luna B.
I'm a huuuuge fan of the sweet and salty combination. These are so convenient because you used to have to get these as speciality candy by the bakery in grocery stores or make them yourself. I definitely love that they come as a mass produced product. So delicious!
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Who else loves these besides me?
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Benton Harbor, MI
Are the white chocolate worth trying?
Tamber M.
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I been wanting to try these but I'm scared they might be nasty and a waste of money. Do they taste good and would you recommend.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
Do they make the white chocolate covered Pretzels?
Mariah P.