Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier

Ergonomic seat for optimal hip positioning 4 Ways to carry facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing out, back carry. With its multiple carrying options, grow-with-baby flexibility and ergonomic seat design, this convertible wonder comfortably carries little ones from newborn through toddler years.

What baby carriers do you recommend? [product:ergobaby-360-all-positions-baby-carrier:-black-/-camel]? [product:babies-r-us-infantino-flip-advanced-4-in-1-convertible-carrier] MOBY® Organic Wrap
how secure is it?
Start your review of Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier!
Taylor R.
Moab, UT
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best carrier! I have a 99% weight and height baby. 10 months old as well, and still fits into this for short hikes !
Isabel Z.
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Isabel Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My foster daughter has trouble staying asleep during the day and needs the comfort of our touch. Cleaning has been nearly impossible and we decided to give a carrier a try. I must say I am very impressed and she is very comfortable. I've washed dishes, swept the kitchen and made our other two foster kids lunch while my husband did a few things outside. It seems durable and adjusted to my height and weight nicely but most importantly it's held her head from bobbing around. I highly recommend..especially for the price point. flip™-4-in-1-convertible-carrier
Tara B.
Love this carrier! I thought I wanted a really expensive carrier until my husband bought me this carrier. My three month old Sophia loves it! It's easy to put on and take off! Very comfortable for both my baby and I!
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Emely T.
Este canguro de la marca infantino es muy cómodo y seguro para cargar nuestros bebes. Me gusta!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Target
This is a great baby carrier. We used this in Disneyland and it helped out a lot waiting in lines. I don’t think this needs any improvement on the product. I like the color and it’s affordable for any new parent. I would recommend this product.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by breonna G.
I love this baby carrier and so does my 1 month old. It puts him to sleep so fast when he is in it and we are on the go. I recommend this. (Here is my 4 year old wearing it lol) Not super expensive. I really like it. Easy to use and easy to put on also
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Allison G.
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. It is super comfortable for me and also the baby. everytime I put it in him he always falls right to sleep. I can have him facing me or have his back towards me. It wasn't to much money at all but that dont matter when it comes to these because I want to make sure my baby is safe and isn't going to fall out of it. I would definitely recommend this to my mom friends!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I got this as a gift for my second child and I think it is a great carrier. It is hard to put on with just one person and it is hard to figure out at first but it does not hurt my back and it works great if you need to get things done. I dont feel safe bending over in this because I feel like the baby will just fall out but otherwise a great carrier.
Kamil P.
Charlotte, NC
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Kamil P.
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier uploaded by Kamil P.
This carrier is light weight, and easy to switch between myself and my husband. We can both take it on and off without help. It can hold baby 4 ways although I’ve only done front carry. It’s super affordable compared to other brands at about $30. I have it in gray but it also comes in black.
Justina T.
Lacey, WA
This is a good carrier for the price. You can get a head protector as well to snap on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda S.
il y a 5 mois
Flip™ 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, do you enjoy carrying your baby?
Laura P.
Cedar Hill, TX
il y a un an
inessa V. il y a un an
I loved the ergo especially for newborn stage with the insert (they fall asleep so easy!) but it is a chunky! Though for cold winters it's great. I had the infantino too it's great for 6+ months though I used starting At 3 but maybe that's too early. It's very easy to put on compared to the Ergo which took some figuring out. As for Moby. I hear great things but I would be super confused as to figuring out how to wrap it. I guess it all comes down to your preferences and how often you would use the carrier and where/when