Flippi V6 Fan

by Vornado

The Vornado Flippi powerfully circulates the air around you, with flair and when not in use, can fold down to conceal the grill. The V6 Flippi uses a 2 speed control to provide the perfect breeze of air.

Dimension - 4.9" L x 5" W x 6.2" H; Product weight- 1.68 lbs.; Product nests for easy storage; Stylish personal circulation; Multidirectional air flow; 2 Speed control; Available in multiple colors; Quiet operation; 3 Year warranty; This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.; Plastic; Wipe Clean; Imported; Request warranty information; Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales

Start your review of Flippi V6 Fan!
Dannay R.
Palmetto, FL
I have this super cute small fan at my office and it’s so perfect. It’s small enough that it doesn’t take over my workspace but powerful enough that it keeps me cool from the Florida heat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dannay R.