BY FLIPFLOP

Flipflop® Sauvignon Blanc Wines.
Critically acclaimed.
Over 50 awards!
Left coast. see more...

Lindsey S.
This wine is okay. If you are looking for something really inexpensive, but not amazing. This might be worth a try. I had really high hopes for this wine but was a little disappointed, I don't think I even finished the bottle.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I won't lie, I bought it because of the packaging. I am usually a red wine drinker, but when I'm on the Cape, I can get behind a sauvignon blanc. This bottle jumped out at me...then I got home and was sorely disappointed. It tasted like artificial sweeteners and was otherwise bland.
Nicole w.
This is a great brand of wine! It taste good and is very affordable. However, If your looking for a full flavor wine this one might not be the best choice. It's definitely inexpensive, but overall a good wine.
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
You've found it! one of the worst bottles of "wine" you can purchase! It's understandable to drink if someone dares you to, and that's about it. Enjoy your hangover!
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
My mother in law and I are big fans of the flipflop brand. The labels are always adorable, the taste is great, and it comes at a good price.
Niccole P.
Saint Anne, IL
Flip flop is a great wine! I love that you can buy it in bulk! It's super nice on a very hot summer day! Refreshing.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine was just ok. It didn't taste bad, but definitely not complex. And it is very inexpensive that's for sure.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Ehhhh it is a ok wine if you are on a budget. It is not one of my favorite brands of wine.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This wine isn't terrible but it's not the best either. It does its job that's for sure.