BY FLIPFLOP

Flipflop 2011 Pinot Grigio.

Stelvin.

Best Buy.

Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2011 California.

Alc. 12.0% by vol. see more...

• What's the average price? 1 Answers
  • Would you Pinot Grigio drinkers recommend this over the other cheap...2 Answers
  • Goodness no not all at once by myself2 Answers
Madison B.
Madison B.
Lubbock, TX
Me and my friend LOVE pinot grigio and we used to drink barefoot all the time, but this stuff is just as good and cheaper! It's very refreshing and easy to open, even though I prefer a cork, and we drink it all the time. I would recommend to anyone on a budget that enjoys a refreshing wine!
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
Flip Flop wine is great for the price! I've currently started to enjoy Pinot Grigio (after being a die hard Moscato/Reisling lover)...and this bottle of wine didn't disappoint! The flavor was spot on! Give it a shot...you wont be disappointed! ;)
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Happy Hour Expert
You absolutely cannot beat this for the price! Delicious taste, cute bottle, and super affordable!! This is my new go to white for hosting wine Wednesdays. Great for summer, fall, any occasion. The taste is wonderful.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
This is a fantastic every day Pino Grigio - is it going to rock your palate - no. But it is consistent, affordable and enjoyable. Great for hot days on the porch or a picnic.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is one of the cheaper wines like Barefoot BUT its still pretty good to me! I'm not a huge expert but I do enjoy this
Rose B.
Rose B.
Flipflop is a very nice, cost effective wine! The pinot grigio is okay and I will get it if there is a sale, but I prefer the sauvignon blanc.
Granbury, TX
I love Flip Flop wine. It's not high end but it's affordable and tastes pretty decent.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Meh. Cheap, but this probably wouldn't be the "Cheap" wine that I go to anyway. It was bland and boring, truth be told.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
This wine taste isn't too bad. I do prefer Barefoot but will get this occasionally. And it is really cheap.
Cara P.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
I was skeptical considering how cheap this was, but it's actually pretty crisp and not a bad wine. I enjoy it!
Granbury, TX
Can you drink the whole bottle?
Heather s.
Heather s.
Goodness no not all at once by myself
samantha M.
samantha M.
Apple Valley, Ca
Would you Pinot Grigio drinkers recommend this over the other cheap brands?
Jezebel Jessie R.
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
What's the average price?