BY FLIPFLOP

Flipflop 2011 Pinot Grigio.

Stelvin.

Best Buy.

Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2011 California.

Alc. 12.0% by vol. see more...

• What's the average price? 1 Answers
  • Would you Pinot Grigio drinkers recommend this over the o...3 Answers
  • Goodness no not all at once by myself2 Answers
Alexandrea T.
The alcohol % is high for wine. Higher than the barefoot wine even... but i drank an entire bottle and all i ended up with was stomach cramps. It did not taste that good. Its cheap and it tastes cheap. And like i said, i didnt even get a slight buzz. And as my so would say.. I am a wine-o.
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
Maybe we got a bad bottle. It was New Year's weekend and we stocked up on a bunch of different wine, grabbing both cheap options as well as a fancier option. This was the cheap option and we knew the moment we opened it that we had made a mistake. It tasted terrible! We managed to finish it, but not without complaining the entire bottle (and we got the big bottle!). There's much better options out there than this one.
Madison B.
Lubbock, TX
Me and my friend LOVE pinot grigio and we used to drink barefoot all the time, but this stuff is just as good and cheaper! It's very refreshing and easy to open, even though I prefer a cork, and we drink it all the time. I would recommend to anyone on a budget that enjoys a refreshing wine!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is a fantastic every day Pino Grigio - is it going to rock your palate - no. But it is consistent, affordable and enjoyable. Great for hot days on the porch or a picnic.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
Flip Flop wine is great for the price! I've currently started to enjoy Pinot Grigio (after being a die hard Moscato/Reisling lover)...and this bottle of wine didn't disappoint! The flavor was spot on! Give it a shot...you wont be disappointed! ;)
Myranda E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You absolutely cannot beat this for the price! Delicious taste, cute bottle, and super affordable!! This is my new go to white for hosting wine Wednesdays. Great for summer, fall, any occasion. The taste is wonderful.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is ok for cheap wine, but if you're going cheap barefoot is way better. I am a lover of all things wine so I have very specific tastes of whati like and what I don't.
Rose B.
Flipflop is a very nice, cost effective wine! The pinot grigio is okay and I will get it if there is a sale, but I prefer the sauvignon blanc.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good wine for white sangrias! Such a good affordable brand and great in the summer time while on vacation. Also pares well with seafood!
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is one of the cheaper wines like Barefoot BUT its still pretty good to me! I'm not a huge expert but I do enjoy this
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Can you drink the whole bottle?
samantha M.
Apple valley, CA
Would you Pinot Grigio drinkers recommend this over the other cheap brands?
Heather s.
Goodness no not all at once by myself
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
What's the average price?