FlipBelt Running & Workout Belt uploaded by Dominique N.

BY NONE #77 in Fitness Equipment

Includes 4 pockets for your phone, keys, gel packs, etc. Slides right on and sits snug on your hips 4 easily accessible pockets let you tuck in your phone, keys, gel packs, credit cards and more Locks all your stuff into place when you flip the belt inward No buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing Made of moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial spandex-lycra blend Machine washable and fast drying Made in the USA Ready, Set, Flip. Gone are the days of baggy sweat pants with bulky pockets. Active wear is sleeker and more stylish than ever before. The only problem is there s nowhere to hold your phone, music, keys and other essentials. That s where FlipBelt comes in. Who would have thought a singular tubular waistband could solve one of the biggest nuisances that athletes faceG€"where to tuck must-have items while exercising. Every bit as flattering and contoured as the rest of today s athletic wear, FlipBelt is designed to carry your on-the-go essentials without tying up your hands. Made of a moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial spandex-lycra blend, FlipBelt slides right on and sits snug on your hip. No bulk. No bounce. FlipBelt is machine washable, fast drying, and it s even made in the USA. To keep items secure, all you have to do is flip the belt inward. Now, everything you need while exercising fits right around your waist. Carry your must-haves around your waist and work out hands free. Order your FlipBelt from Brookstone, today. *Unisex Size Guide Waist Women's Men's XS 22" - 25" 0 23 - 26 S 26" - 29" 2 - 4 26 - 30 M 29" - 32" 6 - 8 30 - 32 L 32" - 35" 10 - 12 32 - 36 XL 35" - 38" 14 - 16 36 - 41 see more...

• Are these worth it ?1 Answers
  • What sizes does it come it? Is it just in the three colors?2 Answers
  • Does this flop around a lot while your running? I've want...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mabel s.
Review for: Other more...
This belt is extremely comfortable and convinient. I love the zippered edition. Keeps my ID and credit card secured during my runs with plenty of room for phone and energy gels. In addition, the key holder is amazing. Keeps my keys safe and secure without the bouncing. I also own the flipbelt capri pants and they are great! Hoping they will come out with different t colors soon.
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have the one in blavk, but I'd love to get a pop of color. It has become my best friends and I can't go running without it. Its perfect and fits very snug. Nothing ever moves around at all it's almost as if it's not there and I can throw it in the wash when needed.
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
Review for: FlipBelt Running & Workout Belt with 4 Pockets more...
I cannot recommend this product enough! I use it on every run to hold my phone! This is perfect for every runner. There is even a hook to hang a key that can tuck in as well! This belt is amazing! Ive never had anything fall out.
Adrienne H.
Woodbury, CT
I got one of these and I think it's an amazing idea! You can fit all kinds of things in this and it looks just like fold-over yoga pants. The only thing that I don't like is that my iPhone 7+ with a life proof case on does not fit comfortably. Of course that's just what happens when you have a phone the size of a tablet, so I don't blame the company for that. If I take the case off it isn't as bad, but I'm clumsy, so I will never take the case off lol other than that, loveeee this!
Anna O.
This is a game changer when I go out for a run. I hate how women's leggings or work out clothes don't have pockets and if they do there the size of a quarter. It's hard to find anything with pockets. I can put my keys in here a bit of cash and my phone and it doesn't get in the way. It's like a modern day fanny pack.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Flip belt is great for exercising, running or just when you don't want to have to carry a purse or need to be hands free. They come is several sizes and colors. They easily fit most cell phones (unless it is very large). My Samsung S5 fits perfectly without a case. There is also plenty of room for a car or house key, money, or whatever you need to bring along. The flip belt fits snugly around your waist and holds your belonging in securely.
Tonya M.
Review for: FlipBelt Running & Workout Belt with 4 Pockets more...
Love this. It's perfect for hiking, jogging, gym time etc. these are true to size. I bought the black one and under my shirt you can only notice my iPhone 6s Plus outline.
I don't pack too much more than my phone but have carried my keys on the nifty key ring clip, and chapstick with my cell phone before.
When moving around it never bounces nor does it slip up or down. I have a booty so the fact that it really doesn't slip or bounce is awesome!
It's a great hands free on the go way to keep your valuables secure. I would highly recommend.
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
Love my flip belt. I had another running belt prior to that would flop up and down as I ran . This one stays put and is super stretchy. I was able to fit a whole water bottle, my phone and keys. It was bulky with all of that in there but when I ran it didn't bounce and kept everything in.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
I have a flip belt and I am just partial to it. I don't know if I just can't figure out proper usage for it, but my phone is always falling out. The only thing that ever stays put is my keys and ID. I have the belt flipped to me, so that was sarcasm. But I just can;t get on board with the flip belt. This isn't a necessity, but rather a nice idea.
Debra S.
Round Rock, TX
I first saw this at REI, but I wanted pink, not black. So imagine my surprise when I saw it at Bed Bath and Beyond in pink, and I had a 20% off coupon! I wore it for the first time during my walk this morning, and I was able to comfortably take my keys, my phone, and my water. A great product. At $28.99 it's a bit pricey, but worth it.
Chanon F.
Will this hold more than one key? Does it slip?
Magen K.
Does this flop around a lot while your running? I've wanted to get one of these but I've had the water bottle belts and it flopped around and was distracting so I rarely use it. I want something to put my keys, iphone, and couple dollars in while I'm running. Is this big enough to hold all of that?
Melissa W.
Twin Falls, ID
Is this one size fits all?
Neonta S.
Alva, FL
What sizes does it come it? Is it just in the three colors?
Beth J.
Is this worth buying and necessary when running? I always have my phone and keys but they don't bother me to hold too bad.