Flip Individual: 1 One-Size Snap Closure Diaper Cover & 1 One-Size Stay-Dry Insert - Grasshopper

BY FLIP

Ashley D.
Flip diapers were my absolute favorite cloth diaper cover for the first six months of my son's life. I loved that I could reuse it as long as the cover wasn't soiled and it did awesome for maintaining those breastfed blow outs. But once we started solids and I had to start cleaning off the poop before washing, flips quickly became less preferable if I knew to expect a poop and I hated them when he did poop in them!
Stephanie L.
Harker Hts, TX
Majority of my daughters covers are flips. i used them with my first daughter and loved them. the have cute colors and being one size is convenient. i wish the back flap would be improved. i am not caring for microfiber as much, so i am using prefolds with these.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
These are one of my top favorite brands of cloth diapers. Easy to adjust, decent price and adorable options. I also use these as swim diapers.