Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersFlip

by Flip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flip Individual: 1 One-Size Snap Closure Diaper Cover & 1 One-Size Stay-Dry Insert - Grasshopper!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley D.
Flip diapers were my absolute favorite cloth diaper cover for the first six months of my son's life. I loved that I could reuse it as long as the cover wasn't soiled and it did awesome for maintaining those breastfed blow outs. But once we started solids and I had to start cleaning off the poop before washing, flips quickly became less preferable if I knew to expect a poop and I hated them when he did poop in them!
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
These are one of my top favorite brands of cloth diapers. Easy to adjust, decent price and adorable options. I also use these as swim diapers.
Stephanie L.
Harker Hts, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Majority of my daughters covers are flips. i used them with my first daughter and loved them. the have cute colors and being one size is convenient. i wish the back flap would be improved. i am not caring for microfiber as much, so i am using prefolds with these.

Looking for your answer?