Flip Individual: 1 One-Size Snap Closure Diaper Cover & 1 One-Size Stay-Dry Insert - Grasshopper

BY FLIP

Annelyse M.
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
My least favorite of all the A2 diapers I tried. This did not fit my either my chubby babies or skinny toddlers well. It gapped at the legs, was the most flimsy of all the diaper covers and was not worth the expense. I found several other brands that I liked way more. I tried at least five other brands ( I used cloth on all 3 of my kiddos and changed diapers for 8 years.) I would not recommend this brand.
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
I've used the Flip system for both of my boys. (Up to 18 months and 23+ months) I received a lot of criticism from family members for using cloth diapers but felt that disposable was horrible for the environment. I must admit that I did and do use disposables when travelling and when out of inserts/washing. I find this system to work pretty well and am happy with the quality. One trick that I learned is to use a liner sheet to catch #2 - makes all the difference in ease of washing!