Flip Day Pack: 2 One-Size Snap Closure Diaper Covers & 6 One-Size Stay-Dry Inserts - Moonbeam

BY FLIP

Rachael M.
These are great diaper covers and inserts. I enjoy these for my son so much I bought some for friends who are having babies soon. I love how these are quick easy and I can wash them without having to always have a disposable one around. Great !
LaKendra W.
We absolutely love our Flip covers! They fit well on my baby and toddler and are very convenient with the inserts and the option to use disposable inserts as well!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
These worked awesome when my kid was in diaper to cover them with. When wearing dresses or at home she loved having these on over the diaper
Alyssa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great value and first set we ever bough when we were checking out coding. Obviously we were hooked...
Rachael R.
Prince george, BC
Good product! Not my favourite but definitely worth the money to begin with!