Flip Day Pack: 2 One-Size Snap Closure Diaper Covers & 6 One-Size Stay-Dry Inserts - Dazzle

BY FLIP

Amanda J.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love these! Love that they can be reused throughout the day with out washing just changing the insert as long as its not pooped in. I have a few and love them!
Misty J.
Montague, MI
I like the flip diapers, I only have a few in my overall cloth diaper stash but the flip clean very nicely with the folded up insert vs. a pocket diaper.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Absolutely love Flips. Our daughter is in them every day and it makes cloth diapering easy and even more economical than many other cloth options. Great quality and no leaks with proper use. Very durable snaps.
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
I don't like the zinnia color and the elastics go out very quick in Flips. And the prices start at $14.95 without an insert.
Ashley D.
It says dazzle yet shows a picture of ribbit. 😂 Either way, I love flip diapers and both dazzle (purple) and ribbit (green) are gorgeous colors.
Amanda J.
Gastonia, NC
What is your favorite cloth diaper?