BY FLINTSTONES VITAMINS #4 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies Complete Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: With more vitamin D to support strong bones Pediatricians' No. 1 choice see more...

Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
  • "I think these gummies are good they taste great and you get your daily vitamins in a single gummy and every body like gummy so give it a try!" in 3 reviews
Michelle E.
Johnson City
When I was pregnant I couldn't handle taking the prenatal vitamins. I would literally choke on them, so the Dr. told me to take 2 of these instead. They not only tasted better but I was able to get the vitamins me and my baby needed!
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are delicious ok because they’re over priced and I don’t hunk they’re any better than the Target brand.
Shellamae C.
Largo
This is my son's favorite vitamins. He loves the taste, the shapes and color of the gummies. I like it too coz it has the complete vitamins your kids need but I hope they can add more vitamin C on it. I feel like the vitamin C content of Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin is not enough.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Omg my mom used to always buy me these when I was young , I didn’t know why i was always eating lol I never needed these but they are real tasty and I love I would buy again they are affordable and taste amazing
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love taking these vitamins as a kid. I always hated taking vitamins, but because of this product, I started loving it bc it tasted so good and I loved gummies. It also helped me with my vitamin D deficiency.
Melanie L.
Tracadie
I like giving these to my kids especially in the winter. My kids really like them. Not like other vitamines that they don't like the taste.
Felicia J.
My kids loved taking these. They loved taking them so much i had to hide them. They tasted like candy apparently.
Thiviya A.
I took thise as a child. These gunnies are really cute! This provide many multivitamins in them and it is easy to chew. It’s better to chew a gummy rather than swallowing a big pill lol. I would recommend this.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter and I both take these every morning before school and work. When I was pregnant with her the OB doctor always told me I could take chewable Flinstone Vitamins with iron since I couldn’t handle the prenatal vitamins with my tummy.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember eating these vitamins when I was a kid over 25 years ago lol. Back then they were chalky and nasty. Thank god they changed the vitamins into gummy’s. Way better tasting for kids!
Yvonne P.
Turlock, CA
Where can I buy these?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else take these as adults?
Hannah H.
Are these good enough for adults
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Do they make u gain weight!??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What do these taste like?