BY FLINTSTONES VITAMINS #4 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies Complete Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: With more vitamin D to support strong bones Pediatricians' No. 1 choice see more...

Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
  • "I think these gummies are good they taste great and you get your daily vitamins in a single gummy and every body like gummy so give it a try!" in 3 reviews
Colleen C.
I buy these for my 3 year old daughter. I used to take them as well as a kid and loved them. She loves them too and I will always continue to buy them for her until she can't take them anymore. Never been disappointed in them!
Velvet F.
KEITHVILLE, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The G.O.A.T of all kid vitamins !!! They taste great (yes i have tasted them) they are beneficial to my child , and easy to access . I can easily find them at my local grocery store or drug store . You cant lose with these .
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flintstone Gummy Vitamins are one of my favorites on the market. You get a lot of rthe price you pay and I believe it is probably the best deal you can get on children's vitamins. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase!
Jenna M.
georgetown
Who doesn't love Flintstone vitamins they been around since I was a kid and they're still just as awesome I loved it there and gummy form they're great for my three-year-old I'm very satisfied with it and so is she
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ever since I can remember my parents gave this two me this when I was little. I always wanted to eat more than I should it's so tasty you wouldn't even know it has vitamins in it. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only vitamins i can get my son to take without a fit. Super yummy and kid friendly. Great price for as much as you get. Exactly what I need for my picky eater to make sure he is getting the nutrients he needs.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are good but not even close to the original version. A little disappointed at how hard the gummies were and they were more expensive than the regular ones. Overall I'd rather have the other kind.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so don't laugh but my 13 year old son takes these still an enjoys doing so lol. It's just a back to ensure my kid has vitamins an minerals he needs daily. Plus they taste good I tried them too lol
Alexis B.
South Gate, CA
I never learned to swallow pills, and as a college student that is always on the go, I had to start taking vitamins to make sure I was getting all the vitamins and nutrients my body wasn't getting! These are super easy to take, I enjoy the red gummies which have a less bitter taste than the purple ones (there are assorted colors so eventually I'll have to eat those purple ones!). My only complaint is that I've been getting a bad after taste after taking them, so my suggestion is to brush teeth after 10 minutes of taking the gummies so you won't have bad breath!
Yvonne P.
Turlock, CA
Where can I buy these?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else take these as adults?
Hannah H.
Are these good enough for adults
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Do they make u gain weight!??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What do these taste like?